My father is in the classic car business.

weve been looking for a f100... want tofind a super cheap one that needs work because were going to probably chop it and do a full custom suspension etc

Didnt even get a chance to talk numbers today regarding the Ford, should be able to get some info this week. Did alot of riding and car moving today, fuel pump died on the T-bird so we had to rescue that and mess wit hit, along with moving another car. Darn good day tho.

Didnt even get a chance to talk numbers today regarding the Ford, should be able to get some info this week. Did alot of riding and car moving today, fuel pump died on the T-bird so we had to rescue that and mess wit hit, along with moving another car. Darn good day tho.

like i said its not exactly a priority and were cheap since were going to blast it down to nothing and do it from scratch lol and doesnt help we have 9 cars ahead of it to do first lmfao

like i said its not exactly a priority and were cheap since were going to blast it down to nothing and do it from scratch lol and doesnt help we have 9 cars ahead of it to do first lmfao

btw glad it was a good day thats always important

That's great! Cherish every moment you two have together. I'm loving the cars as well. I hope in the near future to be able to do something like this, but for my own collection rather than selling them. Keep the pics coming!

card16969 said:
nice... whats that black truck? btw dad and i do the same thing weve got a 78 z28 camaro that looks kinda like yours

From what I can see of it. It looks to be early 40s. Maybe 42-43. I recognize it cause I helped a friend of mine drag one home one day. It still had the original flat head v8 in it.

Delgado said:
That's great! Cherish every moment you two have together. I'm loving the cars as well. I hope in the near future to be able to do something like this, but for my own collection rather than selling them. Keep the pics coming!

Got this Vette, 63 small block and a falcon too, not sure.on the year, mid 60's tho. Runs great, moves pretty well too :whistle:

ForumRunner_20120409_135644.png

ForumRunner_20120409_135705.png

And this T-bird, pic is from the side of the road, fuel pump died. :lol:

ForumRunner_20120409_135719.png

Smellphone via Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20120409_135644.png

ForumRunner_20120409_135705.png

ForumRunner_20120409_135719.png

04stretchedbusa said:
Congrats & how much on mach 1 & Z28??

Still workin on that. The cars all just came in on Friday, we gotta go through em and check prices on comparable stuff and go from there. I'll deff get back to once we get it sorted :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back