weird things happenin today

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
So I got off of work and was riding out to meet a few guys for a drink and some food. I was on the road for literally 3 minutes and pull up to a stop light. I can hear a harley next to me and I hear the guy yellin to me. I look over and he says "sweet bike brother. Keep the shiny side up". I thought to myself...I just got some love from a guy on a harley, thats cool. I turn left at the light and we part ways.

Well, probably 5-6 minutes down the road I come up behind a guy in a pick-up doing 10 under the speed limit. I was 2-3 car lengths behind him when he whips off the side of the road and starts waving both his arms out of his window at me. I stopped next to him and he starts cussing up a storm and screaming at me. He was saying that its "you sport bike guys that give us REAL bikers a bad name...blah blah blah" I interrupted him and said "whoa whoa whoa, first of all, you don't know me and how I ride and second, don't classify me with sport bike riders. I ride a busa...it's in a class of its own" I smiled and rode off.

I just thought it was weird how one minute I was hearing praise from a harley guy (which never happens for a guy on a jap bike) and then just moments later I was getting b!tched out by one in a truck. OK, rant over:beerchug:

I can hear the music now Do do do do do do do do do (Twilight Zone) Maybe you were in a parallel dimension or something...

i like to rev my engine real loud over the soiund of their voice then thier words go unheard, and since you arent gonna change there minds anyway, its alot of fun to piss them off:laugh:

I let them take off ahead. Then I creep up and match their speed. As soon as they think they won I snap the throttle a bit and lunge forward a few lengths, then let back off. They usually just slow down and back off. They know that their bikes can jump forward like a raped ape, but that no where near as fast as a hyper-cheetah. :beerchug:

I seem to ALLWAYS get HARLEY riders trying to race Me ::wtf:

When this happens I pull over step off my bike. Put on my running shoes. Stretch a little, and tell them to say: "Ready, Set, Go"

I race Lurch all the time on my sporty but he knows to let me win. :whistle: :laugh:

So I got off of work and was riding out to meet a few guys for a drink and some food. I was on the road for literally 3 minutes and pull up to a stop light. I can hear a harley next to me and I hear the guy yellin to me. I look over and he says "sweet bike brother. Keep the shiny side up". I thought to myself...I just got some love from a guy on a harley, thats cool. I turn left at the light and we part ways.

Well, probably 5-6 minutes down the road I come up behind a guy in a pick-up doing 10 under the speed limit. I was 2-3 car lengths behind him when he whips off the side of the road and starts waving both his arms out of his window at me. I stopped next to him and he starts cussing up a storm and screaming at me. He was saying that its "you sport bike guys that give us REAL bikers a bad name...blah blah blah" I interrupted him and said "whoa whoa whoa, first of all, you don't know me and how I ride and second, don't classify me with sport bike riders. I ride a busa...it's in a class of its own" I smiled and rode off.

I just thought it was weird how one minute I was hearing praise from a harley guy (which never happens for a guy on a jap bike) and then just moments later I was getting b!tched out by one in a truck. OK, rant over:beerchug:

Was this the guy in the truck? I saw him today on the road. I ran him over for you. :laugh:

Squidly.JPG

Here, the papers say peopl Hate the "Sportbikers", but so many people where I am make it a point to pull way over to the side of the road and wave me by and wave and smile as I pass them respectfully.. :thumbsup:

Back