The man I call Dad is not doing well

Prayers sent from down under Kevin, I watched my Father In-law pass several years ago so I know what you are facing, all you can do is be there as I know he will feel your presence.:please:

Kevin,

Having just lost my Dad (and I can't even believe I'm writing those words right now), I can say I now know what it feels like to watch someone you love go down and there's nothing you can do. I wish like hell you weren't going through this, and please - tell him every moment that you can that you love him.

I will definitely keep your Dad in my thoughts and you in my heart. Stay strong for your Dad.

:love:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes. it helps ease the pain.
Michelle I am so sorry I had to break my promise to you and your dad. I feel so bad about that but I know you understand. if I can do anything for you please let me know. I am sorry for your loss and still pray for you and your family.

please my friends. tell the people in your lives how much you love them every chance you get. Tomorrow is not ever guaranteed.

Kevin,

Don't you dare apologize for a single thing!! That you were even contemplating that long ride here just humbles me beyond words. Your Dad comes first and I just hope for the best for him, and you...please let me know if there's anything I can do, and get with me to talk if you need to...

Keep us posted and do your very best to enjoy the moments you have, no matter how long those moments last...

Just a quick update. I am home from the hospital for a bit to try and sleep.
We were given a 35-40% chance he will pull through. If he does his heart will be too weak to allow him to do anything significant. Not good news but it could be a lot worse.

Good to hear Kevin go get some sleep!

Prayers sent my friend

oh no! i am so sorry my friend. :down:
is this the same man that just rode London to Magadan?

No Russ, that was my father, This is my dad. The man that did what most won't do and stepped up to the plate and raised me as his own. This man means the most to me.

Thanks for the update. Prayers continued for his healing and comfort for you and the rest of the family!!!!

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well, Kevin. I really hope things get better for him.

I don't know you but I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost both my parents and I feel your pain. But sometimes its better to let go and let your dad rest in peace.

Back