My Dad is in the Hospital

****Todays Update****
First off Thanks for the good thoughts everyone.
cool.gif

We got to the hospital this morning around 10 and he was pretty grogie.  Once we starting talking to him he came around.  We seemed to be in a good mood.  After about 45mins. his back was getting sore just laying in bed so we called in the nurse so he could switch to the chair.  Once they had him on his feet HE deceided that it was time for a walk.  He was a little slow but he was up and walking under his own power.  
smile.gif
  It was wonderful to see this after seeing him laying there last night on the resperator with all kinds of wires and IV hanging all over him.  WOW what a difference a night made.  This afternoon he was a little more sore but I guess that is to be expected.  One little needle later and all was good.  
all_coholic.gif
  But after that it was nighty nighty time for him.  
drooling3.gif

laugh.gif
  Anyway his is on the road to recovery and hopefully it's a short one.  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134601324 -->

cool.gif

Glad to hear that he is up and running the road to recovery already. It's amazing how fast one heals from this sorta surgery.
smile.gif

<marquee>
smile.gif
<span style='color:royalblue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HE'S HOME</span></span>
smile.gif
</marquee>
Would believe it only three days ago he was still unconscious, on a ventilator and had at least 10 IVs hooked up to him.  Today HE called us from the hospital and said come get me.  They released him this morning.  We had planned on heading up to the hospital this afternoon but he beat us to it.  We were at the hospital by 10:30 and on the way home 1 hour later.  He is up walking around the house without any assistance from anyone and looks great doing it.  If you didn't know he just had open heart surgery you would never know anything was wrong with him.  Truly amazing.  He does get a little winded walking around but I guess that can be expected.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134758838 -->

smile.gif

Truly awesome! Glad to hear he's all right.

--Wag--

Back