Gixerhp in the hospital

Yeh clear liquid diet!

Guess its better than ice chips!

hehe Jules... I did mention something to him like... That's what you get for not getting up off your @$$ for so long ... :whistle:

That's poo John... well ... kind of Not Poo... or painful Poo...

Oh I crack me up sometimes...

Hope you get to feeling better!

My mom had Diverticulitis and had to have surgery... she was in the hospital for almost a month while they waited for her to FART! I hope you don't have to go through all that.

Should we be doing a little fun raiser here,help the guy out with med bills and shi7?

RSD.

I'm sorry to hear John :( I had a coworker that struggled with that and it certainly didn't seem fun...

Keep us posted!! :)

Medication is working well, and i may be off the IV fluids tomorrow, ans start on oral anti biotics.

Ill know in the am when i may get to go home

john take care of yourself..speaking from someone who has had it. take it really slow for awhile and follow doc orders to the letter. i spent htree weeks in the hospital and a month and a half off work. and really whatch what you eat from here on out if you got any questions i can help with shoot me a pm and i will see if i can help. i have had only one episode of it and it scared the crap out of me. prayers sent !!!!

Back