Good bye dad

Sorry....
sad.gif

Sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family. May he rest in peace and the memories live from now on!!

I got kinda choked up reading your thread. He sounded like a REAL good guy In these times when everyone has an opinion on how to raise children it sounds to me he had a very clear vision of right & wrong, and loved you enough to try to instill the same on you. I got my share too. Now that I'm older I to understand why I got them. I cherish the time I have with mine now and I'm dreading the time we'll part. I can only, in some small way, imagine your sorrow. . My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Doug.

My condolences and deepest sympathies, bruddah. Godspeed and much love to you and your family.

Rest in peace, Mr. C...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry Kent
sad.gif

Cherish those times with your Dad, building cars together...you can't ever replace memories like that
smile.gif
He sounds like he was a very good man indeed...my thoughts go out to you...

RIP... Prayers said for you and your family! Your telling of your step-fathers influence on your life was very moving and encouraged me even more to be a bigger part in all my childrens lives..........

Back