84 led tail turn signals - opinions please

those look great! any chance of selling pre wired kits for us non mathematical types? nice work!
biggrin.gif

As of now, sorry I'm not planning on it. I haven't even finished doing mine.
biggrin.gif

I need to get on the ball and finish this. I should have a chance this weekend, at least to make the grills, temp mount them and see how it looks/operates and get some pics/vid of it.

Gave it a hand at making my own grills. Tried to make it "bubbly" so it'd fit over the LEDs so I flush mount it all on the underside of the tail.  What do you think?  I'm content on silver, hides the circuit board nicely.
biggrin.gif

IMGP2564.jpg

IMGP2569.jpg

IMGP2573.jpg

IMGP2580.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

IMGP2591.jpg

hey IR, im extensive from svrider.com.

glad to see you did another LED tailight.  looks great!
Dang you remember that one I made??? That's cool! I think I still have it laying around some where too, I took it the SVR when I sold it.

Thanks!! First plan I had for this bike was a LED setup for a UFO undertail. Now got these signals, just need to finish them!! I wish work would slow down just enough for me to finish them, or at least make the other grill so I drop them and a couple of other things off to get powdercoated.
smile.gif

UPDATE!!  
jump9.gif

Finally got the time to finish the last tail grill last night and just dropped the tail grills to be powdercoated silver.  I also dropped off my G2 plate relocator, stock brake/clutch levers and Postal's front grills all to be done gloss black.  $50 to do it all.  I'll have everything back tomorrow at lunchtime so I'm tearing the busa down tonight so I can PROMPTLY (unlike when I started making this) epoxy all the grills on, then epoxy the LED boards.  Also going to seal up the back of the LED boards with liquid electrical tape tonight so that'll be done too.   Depending on weather, I plan on having it all back together Wednesday evening and pics of the final product will definitely follow.  As well as some video too.
smile.gif

Back