Fender & Fairing 120 LED Signals

The science involved in this is beyond me (I prefer plug and play), but are there any legality issues to be aware of (color, front/rear, direction, etc.)? BTW I'm in FL.

Sorry misread that. You'd need one 1.5ohm and wire it just like it shows by tying all the postives together and negatives and in front of all the positives put the resistor.
smile.gif

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 17 2007,07:28) Sorry misread that.  You'd need one 1.5ohm and wire it just like it shows by tying all the postives together and negatives and in front of all the positives put the resistor.
smile.gif
You are the man thank you.

I have one other question if you wire the resisotr to the positve side what happens

(Bowdoc @ Aug. 17 2007,23:37)
(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 17 2007,07:28) Sorry misread that.  You'd need one 1.5ohm and wire it just like it shows by tying all the postives together and negatives and in front of all the positives put the resistor.
smile.gif
You are the man thank you.

I have one other question if you wire the resisotr to the positve side what happens
Thanks.
smile.gif
You wanna wire it on the positve side. Now on the negative side... I have have no clue. Probably would still work since you're only using a 1.5ohm resistor, but it'd shorten the life of them and if you got a voltage spike then they could die.

smile.gif

Back