300 or 330 ???

Well spoken "D". Not to defend him, but the carver thing came about someone saying the fatties cant carve...with me responding that the rider may then not be able to carve. All I have been saying over and over again. " A fatty will NOT keep you from riding the style you have always road ". IF you did not KNEEDRAG before....you will not notice the fatty now. Yes it takes MORE effort to put it in a good turn, but WILL do it.

WHy a gixxer rider is here? DOnt know why on a gixxer now, maybe could not get a Busa to do what he likes to do on the GIXXER. HIS PREFERANCE, but take it back to the Gixxer race boards will ya.

"We love fat bikes".

DSC00177.jpg

I told you to watch out, Rod! now he wants home videos of you!:poke:

*better make sure you close the curtains at night*:whistle:

-although....he'll prolly spend more time peeking in your garage, wishing he could just sit on a badazz bike just once:please:

hey-we're all allowed to dream...just dont hate in tha process, junior:rulez:

I told you to watch out, Rod! now he wants home videos of you!:poke:

*better make sure you close the curtains at night*:whistle:

-although....he'll prolly spend more time peeking in your garage, wishing he could just sit on a badazz bike just once:please:

hey-we're all allowed to dream...just dont hate in tha process, junior:rulez:

Does your daddy know you use the computer when he's not at home?

actually-I was using yours after u passed out last night in the recliner again, w/ur hand down ur pants tryn to remember what it like to have b@lls when you rode a Busa:rofl:

please little boy...call me when you can a bike that can hang.

please DONT call me-pick up a book on the english language and grammar structure-THEN READ IT...then figure out what the heck you were trying to say and write it out PROPERLY:rulez:

you cant insult someone if you cant even spell "f**k off" correctly:poke:

BUT-we're all very aware of your lack of intellect, as evidenced by the fact that you hang on a BUSA forum, whilst riding a itty-witty-bitty-bike that you had to throw BOOST at just to make it keep pace with the BIG DOGS:moon:
obviously u were tired of seein this view of Busas....but dont worry, if we ever hook up at a M & G for a ride, i'll gladly let you whiz by me, so you can feel better "being in front of the Busa-dudes":thumbsup:

'sides...Im not sure I want you staring at my @ss....you want videos of Rod's butt already:rofl: thats just weird man

please DONT call me-pick up a book on the english language and grammar structure-THEN READ IT...then figure out what the heck you were trying to say and write it out PROPERLY:rulez:

you cant insult someone if you cant even spell "f**k off" correctly:poke:

BUT-we're all very aware of your lack of intellect, as evidenced by the fact that you hang on a BUSA forum, whilst riding a itty-witty-bitty-bike that you had to throw BOOST at just to make it keep pace with the BIG DOGS:moon:
obviously u were tired of seein this view of Busas....but dont worry, if we ever hook up at a M & G for a ride, i'll gladly let you whiz by me, so you can feel better "being in front of the Busa-dudes":thumbsup:

'sides...Im not sure I want you staring at my @ss....you want videos of Rod's butt already:rofl: thats just weird man

rofl::moon::moon::moon::moon:

please little boy...call me when you can a bike that can hang.

OMG...this is still going on? You try and make a staitment like that on a BUSA forum??? If you dream of BUSA, looking for BUSA, or have a BUSA...stay here but fix your attitude, or go home.:poke: to the gixxer sites.

OR-keep tryin to talk chit w/Big D n get yourself embarassed when I pick you up & tickle you till you pee at Bike Night:poke:

Then you'll have to ride home with your buds calling you "Pee-Pants McGee the Gixxer Boy":rofl:

and that dont sound like a cool name to get stuck with....not even HALF as cool as "Aquaman":whistle::laugh: But you'd havta be a sooper-good rider to get a nick-name like THAT:rulez:

OR-keep tryin to talk chit w/Big D n get yourself embarassed when I pick you up & tickle you till you pee at Bike Night:poke:

Then you'll have to ride home with your buds calling you "Pee-Pants McGee the Gixxer Boy":rofl:

and that dont sound like a cool name to get stuck with....not even HALF as cool as "Aquaman":whistle::laugh: But you'd havta be a sooper-good rider to get a nick-name like THAT:rulez:

buddy you would get whooped so bad, your new name would be little kerosene
...now go sit somewhere quiet. Adults are talking.

yep...probably right

check the classifieds section :thumbsup:

check the classifieds now u tryin to sell ur gixxer.. dude for one i just read this whole thread.. and this is some major bs.. all this talk about fatty bikes cant kneedrag.. got news for u son... any bike can knee drag if u have the talent experience and know how to.. and it is set up properly.. it might take a lot more work for a 300 or 330 bike to knee drag but it can be done.. as far as ur videos is concerned.. nobody here and i mean NOBODY Here has to prove anything to u.. we do WTF we want to our bikes.. why bc they are our fu#%in bikes.. i dont put something on my bike bc u like it i do it bc i like it.. my bike is stretched out 9 in are u sayin i cant knee drag.. got news for u.. so go ahead and keep ur opinions to urself bc i we here are a family and we dont need this drama here. so if thats what u want go to ur gixxer forum...

uhhhh....if he HAD any friends there....he wouldn't be here:whistle:

and if we're changin names here....howabout you use your real one, "Hater4Life":poke:
u couldnt put a whoopin on my shortest nutt-hairs boy; so please return yourself to the gixxer forum where there MIGHT be some other fools who are as short-sighted, narrow-minded and just plain retarded as you have plainly made yourself out to be-good job BTW:bowdown:

Back