C&S 300 & 330 Fat Tire Conversions

For those of you who think we destroyed this Busa, here's something else you might like to see.
crazy.gif
Here is a picture of our 2005 custom Busa powered chopper. This bike started it's life as a bunch of raw materials... The only thing Busa about it is the powerplant. Is it worthy of such an engine?

DSCF0471.jpg

the motor is being waisted in that bike, you cant use it to its potential. its made for performance not slow granny azz parking lot rides, stick with the s&s. or an merch(spelling?) i know my dad was going to use some merchs but the company wouldnt back them with a warranty. jmo not to bash. mad azz work on all those bikes. and to each their own

For those of you who think we destroyed this Busa, here's something else you might like to see.
crazy.gif
Here is a picture of our 2005 custom Busa powered chopper. This bike started it's life as a bunch of raw materials... The only thing Busa about it is the powerplant. Is it worthy of such an engine?
Now that is Awesome... A bit Over the Top but I love it. Busa Powerplant in a cruiser chassis, it's a great idea. The busa motor has alot of torque down low and one of the strongest mid-ranges in the business. Nice match and can we have more shots of this sick sick cruiser?

I was just thinking the other day that a TLR1000 powered sport cruiser could be really cool...

I think it's sick...
thumbs-up.gif
Crazy, but just plain off the hook.
thumbs-up.gif

I like the seat height, would be pretty odd rolling along looking up at cars going by.
laugh.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Tommy nice work as usual... Don't worry about all these haters they rather ride scraping their knee than looking good..

Back