C&S 300 & 330 Fat Tire Conversions

C&S Custom

Registered
I know that this mod isn't for everybody, but I just wanted to let you guys check out our new 300 & 330 fat tire kits.  The 330 is our newest kit (GSXR 1000 pictured) check out the left inside rear brake.  Pics attached... Let us know what you think.  www.candscustom.com

IMG_0532.jpg

I have a C&S 0-6 stretch arm, the quality is top-notch. I dig the fat tire look, but it seems more for show than go........

I guess you don't need a kickstand with a tire that wide. It can just stand up on its own...
laugh.gif

Do my eyes deceive me, but doesn't that Busa have two countersprockets?
rock.gif
A drive sprocket connected to a second drive sprocket?

Man it's a bit much...Straight up show bike stuff...How do those big tires handle???

Actually, the wide tires handle pretty good. It's not something you'd want to take through the twisties. Most people that install the wide tire kits do it for show and not so much go. There is quite a large demand for these kits, so where gonna keep building them.

It's a shame that the demand is so High... Wouldn't bother me if it was on a VTX or something, but it's just an evil thing to do to a perfectly good sportbike...

Like ya Said, Not for everyone, but it's just a shame...

The Craftsmanship on the rear of the swingarm is freakin sweet though, nice detail.

Would look a whole hell of a lot better if the swingarm wasn't so silly long with a custom Air ride suspension pulling that 300 up and into a fabricated undertail that actually settled down over the rear tire...

Now that would be pretty slick.

The undertail started out as a Eurobikes piece, but was modified in-house to accommodate the custom undertail exhaust. The exhaust canister started as a Hindle, but was cut down to fit. The cone on the end was macined from a solid block of aluminum to give it a nice tapered look and make a better fit. The tail light is a custom style light that would normally go on a custom chopper.

Back