Is The Price Right

that's probably not a bad price but if u just watch u can find them cheaper
Posted via Mobile Device

Keep shopping Track Dynamics kit is the same price but comes with the tires too :laugh:

Thanks

Just looked up there Web Site

Now if I can just figure out a way to have all the ORG members to send me $5.00 I can do it.

Thanks

Just looked up there Web Site

Now if I can just figure out a way to have all the ORG members to send me $5.00 I can do it.

Dam I should a thought of that 1st :rofl: Oh well I will have to wait that black one is mine I hope he doesn't run out of em :poke:

hhhhhhmmmmmm why I would think if you going chrome get it all chrome or black all black oh well may work out post a pic when u done

I will be giving it more thought, My 07 has the Black frame and I like it but with the Black rims its awefull dark back there.

Demmym%20006.jpg

I am going with the tape trimming on the corner to accent the wheel or a lip polish to highlight the wheels. Your bike looking real sharp

I will be giving it more thought, My 07 has the Black frame and I like it but with the Black rims its awefull dark back there.

If you want black, go black S/A with contrast cut wheels. Check out 2Wheel Tuner January edition. They have a Batman themed bike with black SA and contrast cut wheels.

You can get cheaper, check out allthingschrome, and roring toyz. Toyz you can actually build the kit you want. The other thing to consider and will drop the price substantially is if you get the stock style rear 240 than you do not have to get a new front wheel and it drops these kits down to the 1500 price range. I have been looking a lot at these setups in the last weeks. If you need help shoot me a pm.

You can get cheaper, check out allthingschrome, and roring toyz. Toyz you can actually build the kit you want. The other thing to consider and will drop the price substantially is if you get the stock style rear 240 than you do not have to get a new front wheel and it drops these kits down to the 1500 price range. I have been looking a lot at these setups in the last weeks. If you need help shoot me a pm.

show me a $1500 240 kit.

I will probly upgrade to the Carrozzeria wheels next year. Right now my Modified Stock busa wheels weights in at 17lbs without bearings and such so after bearings and cush it will probly be 20lbs mabey more without tire Carrozzerias are suppose to be 18lbs with probly the bearings and cush i hope just minus the tire.

Nice setup, the old lady would lose her mine if I spent that kind of bread on the busa!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back