Jackshaft CONVERSION to OSD

After the welding...its now at the Powder Coaters.

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

Back from PC
new bearings pressed in
new chain roller ON...keeps the chain slap off the underbrace
Wired up new (replacement ) LED strips

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

The new cover plate. It was going to be chrome with the word " MULLET " scribed into it, but..I decided to carbon wrap it for now. Came out nice.

Got the arm all back on and tonight I finished up the sprocket hub upgrade and got the chain back on. Good to go....now I need to finish up my TURBO:laugh:

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

Heads up:
Though my arm looks great, I found a problem that I CAUSED!
never do any welding even if its light welding on an arm with out it being in a JIG. That new brace ...thru heat cycling...bent the arm in two places causing my 330 to now be off center to the LEFT by 3/4 inch.:banghead:

The arm is now on its way out to KOSMAN to be jig tweeked back in place, redo the bracing, and make a inarm air tank.

I should have kept to my orig plan and just mount that brace, but to the top cover plate making it LOOK like it was part of the arm.:banghead:

Nice setup.I like the OSD better than those jack shafts.I cleaned the crap out of my new chain hopefully for minimal grease slinging.Love the blue since mine is blue.:thumbsup:

I was just wondering where you picked up the outside drive assembly? I'm looking into fabricating my own single sided swingarm for a 360 rear wheel but I HATE the jackshaft system. Any help would be great. I've tried contacting Kosman but they tell me to go to Roaring Toys... Kosman says they fabricate a zero offset pulley??? Thanks!!!

Back