Myrtle West Owners Please

Chipster

Registered
Have a thread in the mod section but haven't been able to get much traffic. I have a 330 Myrtle West kit, which was on the bike when I got it. My front chain is toast and I have no idea if the chain reached its end life or if there is something screwy going on with the wide tire kit / jackshaft. How often do you check and adjust your jackshaft? Also, if you do the work yourself and are able to describe how you go about adjusting that, I would love to hear it. Lastly from the rear, my tire looks slightly askew and off center but I don't know if this might be common with a wide tire kit and being,on the kickstand. Maybe it looks right while the bike is upright but I can't see that. Basically looking for any owners advice. Thanks a bunch.

Don't know much about it but what I've heard it was never good concerning jackshafts....:hide:

I would look in2 doing away with that entire setup if you actually ride your bike for extended periods of time. Buy an OSD kit or go down to a 240. Them jackshafts are more trouble than their worth :banghead:

Back