330 8" over wide tire installion

Bigger-Busa

Registered
Hello Friends, Bigger-Busa here. if you have been on this board for over a year you may remember my 300 10" over installation kit on my '05 busa. The bike came out great but ended suddenly with a brutal crash on april 2nd of last year.
Well im healed up and here goes the newest kit on my '06 Busa. it is a Roaring Toyz 330 8" over swing arm with air ride and 4-2-1 exhaust!
i will take pix of the process as i did last time and show everyone step by step what is needed for a person with very little bike mechanic knowledge to install this kit. i hope you enjoy it. Here is the kit so far.
I got the kit in the "RAW" plain aluminum and i glass beaded it and clear powder coated it. it looked very similar to the look of the original swing arm.
then i had to find someone to install the huuuge 330 tire on the RC components rim. called everyone in CT and finaly found someone.

lurk.gif
rock.gif

No.... THIS is crazy! LOL

same bike after 90+ MPH into stopped car. look at the radiator and headers. both are 1/4" thick!
front rotor is bent around fork tube!

haya_crashed_1_800.jpg

(Bigger-Busa @ May 25 2007,08:26) No.... THIS is crazy! LOL

same bike after 90+ MPH into stopped car. look at the radiator and headers. both are 1/4" thick!
front rotor is bent around fork tube!
1)Why did you hit a stopped car? He pull out infront of you? 2)Why 90 in area with cars around? 3)HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU SURVIVE???!?!!?!?

Im glad you made it out to ride another day bro
beerchug.gif

i was definitely going waaay to fast for conditions. crested a hill and there was a car stopped taking a left and i didnt even have time to touch the brakes. my body went 75ft. many injuries. ive learned a lot since then.

(Bigger-Busa @ May 25 2007,08:36) i was definitely going waaay to fast for conditions. crested a hill and there was a car stopped taking a left and i didnt even have time to touch the brakes. my body went 75ft. many injuries. ive learned a lot since then.
Oh well, **** HAPPENS
wink.gif
keep uploading pics dammit i want to see this monster wheel on the bike! haha... well yea the frames not spotless, but for a 90 to 0 id expect it to be bent from stress but it looks fine... just a little rashed from the slide or whatever the hell takes place in that situation... got pics of the car you hit?  Just glad you seem to be okay now... just wouldnt want to even glance at that medical bill  
tounge.gif

EDIT: Ok so it was bent! lol but the MAIN frame seemed to hold up pretty well
laugh.gif

(Bigger-Busa @ May 25 2007,08:56) yee-ouch!
Pshh thats not even a busa its a 300R... garbage!  
laugh.gif
just kidding but its funny the 1 is completely missing

Edit: nevermind theres a "spec" of it left lmao

Back