Wide Tire Kits

jaue_99

Registered
I am in the process of buying a wide tire kit but would like to know from you guys which is better. I like the look of the 330 but I want to know how the ride quality of it is. Is there a difference between the 330 and 300? How are the leans on both? Thanks for everyones help.

you'll have the answer very soon :thumbsup: you might want to check with the sponsors they usually have a pretty good deal on that sort of thing too. oh and :welcome: now where are the pics of your baby ? :rulez::laugh:

Will be posting pics very soon. I had some picks on my iphone that I had taken but that went bye-bye down the interstate when it fell out of my pocket.

330 is the way no jackshaft. Love mine made some improvements but I am going for a crazy turbo setup to match it.

This is the way to go:laugh:

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Last edited:
300 to a 330 is much diff...other than the actually rim dia ( 330 is 17 and 300 is 18 rim). I roll on a 330 and love it....YES I lean her down good in the turnes. YOu have to spend time and learn it,, but then your golden.

330 OSD drive..NO jackshaft is the way to go for longevity. NO dual chains to constant adjust and NO jackshaft bearing to keep blowing out. I jsut converted my 330 Jackshafter C&S arm over to a OSD yesturday. WOW...what a diff in free rolling the tire.....LOTS less drag on the chain. Have not rode it yet, still small things to adjust, but will get out today on it.

Write up of the conversion coming soon.

330 OSD kit would be my #1 suggestion to any one thinking a fattty.

Cool, can you do the OSD with a 12-14" swingarm

That would be one hell of a LONG chain. Im at 9 over and cut off 7 pins from a 150pin ZZZ chain. The OSD kits from RoaringToyz ( compete with OSD and the arm for it) only goes to 12 over.

Back