330 OSD Kit

Singingchris t

Registered
I just ordered a (Roaring Toyz) contrast cut single sided swing arm with a 330 OSD kit and PM Luxe wheels for my 08 Black & Orange Busa... :laugh:
Wheels are on back order though & I'm not sure if I can wait. :pullhair:

Has anybody had any experience with single sided swingarms and 330?

Actually, they look just like the black and gold ones pictured except that the gold is chrome on mine....
I went and ordered a bunch more stuff today - air ride, pig spotters, chrome kickstand, contrast blade levers, diamond cut grips, chrome windshield with the hayabusa logo that lights up orange/yellow at night...
I can't wait...
It's gonna be pimp!

:laugh:

Since it's a single sided swingarm I was thinking of getting the front brake by-pass and removing the right front caliper and rotor to really open up the right side and show them Rims!

Anyone have any thoughts on that -comments or concerns?

Appreciate the help.

when I had my 300 SSA kit I regretted taking off the right side caliper and rotor because you will want to use the speed and also keep your stopping distance, I would just do the Gsxr1000 front fender mod to show off the front rim.

Don't forget to get some lowering links.

Somehow I lost a post in here, but I also ordered an air ride kit, shorter chrome kickstand, a chrome windshield with the hayabusa logo that lights up orange/yellow at night, the contrast blade levers and a few other things too...

The rims are just like the gold&black ones pictured above except that the gold part is chrome on the rims I ordered...

For some reason only every other post shows up...

This is the third time typing this so hopefully they don't all show up at once. :laugh:

The rims I bought are just like the black & gold ones pictured above except the part that is gold is actually chrome on my rims...

I also bought an air ride system, shorter chrome kickstand, a chrome windshield that has the busa logo that lights up orange/yellow at night, some contrast grips and blade levers and some other stuff...

Did you really notice that much difference in stopping distance with only one rotor up front?

I threw around the idea of taking off the right rotor and caliper but decided against it.I will ride with both rotors so I can still stop fast.I have some sweet wheels also.I almost went with PM wheels with my 240 but they were more and took longer to get.Cant wait to see it when done.

Luxe_Contrast_Cut1.jpg

Back