330 8" over wide tire installion

Goldenchild, The scorpio remote will be sent in the morning my friend. i hope it works well for you.

The mufflers on my new '06 Busa are realy normal, OEM stock exhaust mufflers! i just kicked them out about 2 1/2" on each side to clear the fat swing arm. they are three bolt cans. camera angle is strange.

P5310019.JPG

Just got a call that min is in at Roaring toyz. 330 swing 10 inch over in black with chrome czur wheels. Watch for it, I'll be posting.

Whoa! At least that picture way up there 'splains how the sprockets get lined up!

Nice look!

--Wag--

Whoa! At least that picture way up there 'splains how the sprockets get lined up!

Nice look!

--Wag--
Since then i've now got 8,000+ miles on the new fat tire from daily 100+ mile rides on the windiest roads here in Connecticut. From our beach roads up into the mountains. This time of year the foliage rides are great!

P7010057.JPG

That is one wild a$$ Busa !!!
firedevil.gif
zzwhip.gif
kickass.gif

I just read all the posts from the beginning. I know it's a little late to be saying this, but I am glad you are O.K. after that horrible crash... I admire you for all the time and work you put into this bike !!! Great job man...
beerchug.gif

firedevil.gif
zzwhip.gif
kickass.gif

I just read all the posts from the beginning. I know it's a little late to be saying this, but I am glad you are O.K. after that horrible crash... I admire you for all the time and work you put into this bike !!! Great job man...
beerchug.gif
Thank you for the kind words!
im healthy now and feeling great.
Great looking bike
bowdown.gif
Did you ever considered to change your under tail I think will look much better with other designs. Look on e-bay I find mine at $180 + shipping mine is UFO.

DSC05946.JPG

firedevil.gif
zzwhip.gif
kickass.gif

beerchug.gif
Thank you for the kind words!
im healthy now and feeling great.
Great looking bike
bowdown.gif
Did you ever considered to change your under tail I think will look much better with other designs. Look on e-bay I find mine at $180 + shipping mine is UFO.
Your under tail section looks great and I'd love to have it but my fat tire occasionally hits under there.
When I have the air ride set a bit squishy and hit a hard bump it bottoms out and rubs for just a split second. I will get some pictures of this area. it has actually rubbed through the plastic in a small area.
(this picture is before I put the lowering links on)

P5290009.JPG

Your bike is very inspirational. Wow is all I can say and oh yea it does look like something from Tron.

Glad you survived your accident and are back in the saddle again.

I have an '05 LE and saw yours with the 300 and said hmmmmmmmmmm............. what if...

It will be awhile before I do something like that, but damn that is sweet.

P-

Hey Bigger-busa, I was riding your old bike (well whats left ) last month while Daniel was working on mine . I put 1000 miles on the motor . Just letting you know that she stil breathes !

Back