300 or 330 ???

get some video...I call bs.

I got a Benji that sez BigRod's bike as its setup right now, can go thru the Dragon as fast as every other bike that goes UP, or DOWN Deal's Gap, WITH ROD RIDING IT.:rulez:

Wana know how, smarty-pants?:poke:

ITS CALLED A FKN Speed Limit:moon: now please put down the Haterade and step back into a racing thread where your opinion is needed:whistle:

I got a Benji that sez BigRod's bike as its setup right now, can go thru the Dragon as fast as every other bike that goes UP, or DOWN Deal's Gap, WITH ROD RIDING IT.:rulez:

Wana know how, smarty-pants?:poke:

ITS CALLED A FKN Speed Limit:moon: now please put down the Haterade and step back into a racing thread where your opinion is needed:whistle:

:rofl: ???BUT I would love to run the Dragon...Maybe even put my hand on the ground tru a turn:laugh: :beerchug: HEck..this is pushing me even more to want a track day at Summit POint:whistle:

I say GO FOR IT Rod-have some fun, enjoy your bike however YOU want.....last time I checked, MY NAME wasnt on the title for YOUR bike....*dont think it sez "peanut gallery" either but they sure seem to know a whole hellva lot about a bike THEY NEVER RODE:whistle:*

but i guess you're allowed to talk s**t about other bikes.... as long as you never actually rode one like it-then, when someone PROVES you're fulla S**T:moon: you can always use the cop-out "well, how wud I know? I never even threw my fat dumazz leg over one'a those pieces'a crrraaaap!:poke:" "becuz I think they're all uuuggggglllyy too...its not cuz I cant afford it":whistle:

I say GO FOR IT Rod-have some fun, enjoy your bike however YOU want.....last time I checked, MY NAME wasnt on the title for YOUR bike....*dont think it sez "peanut gallery" either but they sure seem to know a whole hellva lot about a bike THEY NEVER RODE:whistle:*

but i guess you're allowed to talk s**t about other bikes.... as long as you never actually rode one like it-then, when someone PROVES you're fulla S**T:moon: you can always use the cop-out "well, how wud I know? I never even threw my fat dumazz leg over one'a those pieces'a crrraaaap!:poke:" "becuz I think they're all uuuggggglllyy too...its not cuz I cant afford it":whistle:

please shut up. :moon::moon::moon:

:rofl: ???BUT I would love to run the Dragon...Maybe even put my hand on the ground tru a turn:laugh: :beerchug: HEck..this is pushing me even more to want a track day at Summit POint:whistle:

I am off every weekend in July....

I will have a camera mount and camera....

odds are I will even have a REAL gixxer to bring and you can show me what your faux one is capable of.

I am not saying a rider can not drag a knee on a busa, I am saying I doubt you will do it on a big tire one.

Prove me wrong and we will put it on video. Prove me right and we will put it on video...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am off every weekend in July....

I will have a camera mount and camera....

odds are I will even have a REAL gixxer to bring and you can show me what your faux one is capable of.

I am not saying a rider can not drag a knee on a busa, I am saying I doubt you will do it on a big tire one.

Prove me wrong and we will put it on video. Prove me right and we will put it on video...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:laugh: good Ive been wanting some one with mounted cam to follow me thru some twisties. I never said I kneedrag, but can get that big tire in the turns a hell of alot better than the Haters would think. Hey how about commin on the ECHR June ride? THat road has many turns and switchbacks.
???If you have a gixxer to bring....why are you on a BUSA forum?

:laugh: good Ive been wanting some one with mounted cam to follow me thru some twisties. I never said I kneedrag, but can get that big tire in the turns a hell of alot better than the Haters would think. Hey how about commin on the ECHR June ride? THat road has many turns and switchbacks.
???If you have a gixxer to bring....why are you on a BUSA forum?

I am busy in June.

and I was here with many busas long before you probably dreamed of owning one. Tons of guys here have moved on to other bikes.

I am busy in June.

and I was here with many busas long before you probably dreamed of owning one. Tons of guys here have moved on to other bikes.

If you moved on in bikes....then why stay here? Miss it dont ya? I dont know if its you or just the harsh sounding of your typing, but you sound like a Gixxer.com attitude. Every time we have chatted on here, you come off as hater??? Just my take.

If you moved on in bikes....then why stay here? Miss it dont ya? I dont know if its you or just the harsh sounding of your typing, but you sound like a Gixxer.com attitude. Every time we have chatted on here, you come off as hater??? Just my take.

if I was a hater...I would've went to your shows and put business cards on your bike :whistle::whistle::moon:

but anyway....if you are up for a ride during the week some time....we can do the camera thing then also if that's what you want.

I have ridden big tire bikes, I would never use the term "carve" in regards to their handling potential.

but anyway....if you are up for a ride during the week some time....we can do the camera thing then also if that's what you want.

I have ridden big tire bikes, I would never use the term "carve" in regards to their handling potential.

If carving is constant switch-back kneedragging...then "too shay". But the big tire bikes...ONCE learned will handle great.

If carving is constant switch-back kneedragging...then "too shay". But the big tire bikes...ONCE learned will handle great.

Last time I checked "canyon carving" by any guys' standards involves moving at such speeds thru turns, that while on a motorcycle the rider is able to lean into the inside of the corner and drag their knee thru the turn while riding...ANY bike and rider thats 'draggin a knee' IS BREAKING THE LAW-there aint a corner on any public road in the US w/a speed limit anywhere NEAR what you'd need to be doing to put your knee down in a turn-SO , "I-hate-bikes-that-look-better-than-mine-4-LIFE" WHY DO YOU KEEP INSISTING that Rod must 'drag a knee' on his busa?? hoping you'll get a chance to throw some sticks in his rims while he aint looking?

At least that way you wont have to see one more fat-tire Busa cruising by with another satisfied owner who is actually happy owning their big-azz bike *cuz that OBVIOUSLY gets your goat for some reason:whistle:* :cheerleader:
(oooohhhh....NOW I know why you wana "follow him with a camera":laugh: If I were you Rod-I'd stay far and wide away from tha 'hater-4-life' dudes' prolly guna try sneak something up your tailpipe when you're not looking....:moon:

and I meant that BOTH ways:poke:

please shut up. :moon::moon::moon:

thats it, beg for me baby-ya obviously tryin to get my attention shakin yo azz like that, might as well come'on over here n do what you been dreamin about all weekend:kissass: Dont worry I'll shave first, dont want ya gettin rug burn back there:lol:

a) you just dont get it, but i'll try to answer for all the "i dont get it"s one more time:whistle:

1-the busa isnt the perfect machine for alot of us when we buy it-its just a blank canvas, a plain white p/u truck we bought, knowing full well that we do not want to own a plain, white, p/u truck...but when we're done adding what we want to our rides-then, it finally embodies what "those posers"
*i.e:everyone but you who likes to tune their bike to be anything other than a plain-azz, dime-a-dozen, see-one-every-third-page-in-a-motorcycle-magazine-hayabusa* want their bike to look, perform, and handle like; so they can enjoy the bike they wanted when they bought it...if suzuki were shooting stretched/slammed busas out the door from the factory, there are thousands of guys who would flooding the stealerships to get one-but, there would still be those of us who'd buy one, and change half the stuff on the bike-
*in my most annoying voice ever* but, whyyy?

because some of us just hate riding around, and having some other turd roll up next to us on the same bike, in the same color, with the same exhaust, the same rims, the same jacket, the same helmet, and the same gloves....do you "get it" now??? :please:

*sigh*...i dint think ya wud:banghead:

well said here here i support the fatties :clap:

IMG_9854[1].jpg

A) You just dont get it, but I'll TRY to answer for all the "I dont get it"s one more time:whistle:

1-The Busa isnt the PERFECT MACHINE for alot of us when we buy it-its JUST a blank canvas, a plain white P/u truck we bought, KNOWING full well that we do NOT want to own a plain, white, P/U truck...but when we're done adding what WE WANT to OUR RIDES-then, it finally embodies what "THOSE POSERS"
*i.e:everyone but you who likes to tune their bike to be anything other than a plain-azz, dime-a-dozen, see-one-every-third-page-in-a-motorcycle-magazine-Hayabusa* WANT their bike to look, perform, and handle like; so THEY can enjoy the bike THEY wanted when they bought it...If Suzuki were shooting stretched/slammed Busas out the door from the factory, there are THOUSANDS of guys who would flooding the stealerships to get one-but, there would still be those of us who'd buy one, and change half the stuff on the bike-

*in my most annoying voice ever* BUT, WHYYY?

Because some of us just HATE riding around, and having some other turd roll up next to us on the same bike, in the same color, with the same exhaust, the same rims, the same jacket, the same helmet, and the same gloves....DO YOU "GET IT" now??? :please:

*sigh*...I dint think ya wud:banghead:

Spoken like a true champ.:thumbsup: Everyone have different taste and no one wants to look like the other guy

I don't give a sh!t if you can get your knee down or not the mullet is still one bad azz busa...! Ride what you ride, how you wanna ride it and wave to the haters!

Back