• 190 Stock

Votes: 151 72.2%

Votes: 25 12.0%

Votes: 22 10.5%

Votes: 6 2.9%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Another vote for the 190. Only straight line riding I do, is to get from one corner to the next.

I do like the look of the fatter tires though.:thumbsup:

where's the choice for a 180? :poke:

For back rods I like the 180
for LSR 190

always liked the looks of a 240
for drag i always liked the 8.5/26.0-15 slick

AMEN! I think 190 is just for looks. 180's are more flickable, lighter and cheaper.

i think the engineers just might know what they are doing at the ol suk factory. bigger might look neat, and i like seein it. (on some one else s bike.) but i ride mine :poke::rofl:.

190 here because i likes corners, but i like the looks of the 240 and other big tires:thumbsup:

Actually, a smaller tire like the 180 makes your bike tip in a bit easier but it also gives a smaller contact patch. Personally, I don't mind using a little muscle to get the beast turned as a trade off for more grip on the exit drive.

We, along with many other racers, use a 190 on the rear of our 600 and 750 just for that reason. We loose a little on ease of tip in but are happy to give that up for a better drive out of the corner along with a bit more grip for lean as well.

Street riding you'll notice little or no difference between the 180, 190 or 200. You will however, notice a difference in traction.

Hmmm...Interesting poll info....many more Stock 190 riders than I would of thought.....wasn't it just last year 205's were all the topic on the ORG. for Twisties?

I'll go with a 360. What the heck. All I've had up to this point is stock and there's hardly any turns up my way. If I had the coin I would go wide.

Back