Which rearsets do you prefer/recommend?

Vortex: Good Stuff. You can buy individual replacement pieces if you crash. I'm a huge fan of Vortex. I use their chains, sprockets, rear sets, frame sliders, levers, case covers,,,,, all good quality products.

I went with cycle pirates pegs, which let you clock the pegs down and back. At 6'8 and size 15, I couldn't use the uo and back style of most rear sets

Sato Drags with a Brock's ShortMeg:

020.jpg

022.jpg

015.jpg

Sato Drags with a Brock's ShortMeg:

I gotta order me some of those! Love the look and I still want my shifter to mount up properly, which looks like yours does.

Curious about your reasons.
I have had my Gilles on for almost a year now and love 'em. Never had an issue. I have mine quite high and rearward vs stock.
Interested in why you went back to stock.
yea I'm not sure wat he's smokn but the gills rear sets are the best out there and have crazy adjustability and look like they were made for the space shuttle considering the quality. the bearings are smooth as silk and have absolutely zero play. best rear sets out there period!

yea I'm not sure wat he's smokn but the gills rear sets are the best out there and have crazy adjustability and look like they were made for the space shuttle considering the quality. the bearings are smooth as silk and have absolutely zero play. best rear sets out there period!

Thanks for that Post GNBRETT..:bowdown: I was very interested in those rearsets even though they're $650 +. I decided that those were the one's that I was going to buy until I saw that Negative post on them. I was Bummed. That's one reason that I wait until people post replys on stuff like that.. Again..Thanks Man! :beerchug:

Yep, I've yet to meet anyone in person using Gilles that has had a problem or doesn't love 'em. I have no problem at all with someone relating a bad experience with a product and explaining the reason or circumstance, as it can help others avoid a poor product, but a generalised "stay away or "don't use them" isn't even worth posting. Just my 2 cents worth.

I'm sure the Vortex or the Sato are great quality too but imo the Gills are just on another level. the dual carbon heal plate is a nice addition as well. buy em. you won't be disappointed. I had another set of rear sets to compare against and they were good quality but these are GREAT quality. hence the $600 price....

Back