Tobin Seat and Buell Pegs

shvl

Registered
I have been looking at the Tobin seats and contemplating having him redo my seats for me.  

The only thing that concerns me is that if the seat lowers your sitting position, would it negate the little leg room I gained by adding the buell pegs?  Anyone have the Tobin with the Buell pegs, and if so how do you like it?

I have a cut seat and tl pegs. and i think it is more comfortable. than stock seat and pegs.

im 6-5 235... i will be getting a tobin seat for my 08 as well. Zay

Does anyone know if Tobin will ship to England?
He only quotes the price for US on his website, but you can contact him to see

"There will be a fixed shipping rate of $15 for USA - that's for UPS ground only. Customer pays full amount if they want 2nd day or overnite."

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
717-792-3708
(12pm - 8pm ET)

sales@tobinseats.com

I have a cut seat and tl pegs. and i think it is more comfortable. than stock seat and pegs.

im 6-5 235... i will be getting a tobin seat for my 08 as well. Zay
Thanks

I think I might buy an extra seat and have him redo that one in case I decide to go back to the original.

Dude- GET THE TOBIN!!!
bowdown.gif
best comfort mod I made to the Busa so far (n I've done quite a bit) and Im 6'7" man I cant TELL you how much more comfortable riding is with a Tobin seat; I hated bein on the Busa for more than 30-45min. straight before-now I ride all day with ZERO ache in my legs n no soreness from the unforgiving ROCK they call the stock seat 'cushion' where you slide around all the time. Pegs will def. help, any aftermarket ones will be a benefit, but if you want max comfort, go with adjustable rearsets-I made the switch a few months back and I love the Vortex rearsets almost as much as the Tobin
beerchug.gif

Dude- GET THE TOBIN!!!
bowdown.gif
  best comfort mod I made to the Busa so far (n I've done quite a bit) and Im 6'7" man I cant TELL you how much more comfortable riding is with a Tobin seat; I hated bein on the Busa for more than 30-45min. straight before-now I ride all day with ZERO ache in my legs n no soreness from the unforgiving ROCK they call the stock seat 'cushion' where you slide around all the time. Pegs will def. help, any aftermarket ones will be a benefit, but if you want max comfort, go with adjustable rearsets-I made the switch a few months back and I love the Vortex rearsets almost as much as the Tobin
beerchug.gif
Thanks. If you're 6'7" and comfortable, then I should be fine at 6'2

Back