New Image seat

nappinj12

Registered
anyone got one of these seats, i am 6ft wondering about leg comfert being down 1.5 inches lower. also they said being bigger you sit on the hump a little. and it is comfortable. any thoughts? thanks my tobin sucks

u say your tobin sucks? New image and tobin are exactly the same, done by Lee@new image now. I'm 6'1" and had my seats done by him and are very happy with them. Buell peg mod helped tremendously also

if ur tobin sucks why would u be looking at the new image they are exactly the same thing i have a tobin and love it im 6 ft 2

Ive got a new image on my gen1, leg position took a day to get used to, but not a problem at all

I'm 6' and don't like my New Image but I love my Corbin with the Buell peg mod. Might do the Corbin mod to cut down the ridge on the sides though.

I have the new image front and rear on my 2008 not liking it much either.. getting a corbin rear with back rest for the wife next friday. I will probabally look for a gel for me

I have a new image seat on my 08 and don't care for it much. I'm only 5'8" though My issue is the rear hump. I do alot of spirited riding and don't like not being able to use all the seat on turns.. About to buy a Corbin so I can swap it out with my stock seat when I feel like it..

my tobin/new image is very comfy at 6'1", tons better than the stocker. The reduced leg room really didn't bother me much at all, and i have long legs. The rear seat on the other hand, love the look of it but the wife hates it. Ended up buying her a corbin w/backrest and she is much happier now

Tobin/New Image you sit IN the bike. Stock seat you sit ON the bike.

Put 20,000 miles on mine.

100_0433_tobin_800.jpg

Driveway7a.jpg

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

But back to the stock seat with a Second Look Seat Cover. Can't drag knees on the Tobin/New Image & only do max mileage of about 450/per day.

Swapped bikes with an 08 Busa the other day with a Corbin. It was horrible. :( Flat & hard. Just didn't fit me.

Img_0204_second_look_540.jpg

Can't do this on a Tobin/New Image.

918_Pict0354.jpg

100_0433_tobin_800.jpg

Driveway7a.jpg

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

Img_0204_second_look_540.jpg

918_Pict0354.jpg

Tobin/New Image you sit IN the bike. Stock seat you sit ON the bike.

Put 20,000 miles on mine.

View attachment 199594

View attachment 199595

View attachment 199596

But back to the stock seat with a Second Look Seat Cover. Can't drag knees on the Tobin/New Image & only do max mileage of about 450/per day.

Swapped bikes with an 08 Busa the other day with a Corbin. It was horrible. :( Flat & hard. Just didn't fit me.

View attachment 199597

Can't do this on a Tobin/New Image.

View attachment 199598

ive drug knee at the track and on the street with my tobin why are u saying u cant

Well I was about to go for a New Image and after reading this thread I decided to change direction and get a Corbin (All my others have Corbins), found a brand new one on eBay for decent price, will report back ASAP. My pegs are actually raised, so if it's more uncomfortable, then I'll still try a New Image.

My sore @$$ after yesterday's ride is highly motivating me! :thumbsup:

Love my New Image. I'm 6'5" and feel more comfortable than I did when using the stock seat.

BMW5

Back