Which one do you prefer?

Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?

• Cherry Pepsi

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Cherry Coke

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Other

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Hookers (cuz I know you'll post it anyway!)

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters
:laugh: What did MR Grumpy vote? I see he hasnt commented, smart man I guess. :D

MrGrumpy hasn't been here in a while...........but, he hates Cherry cola's. He would have to vote other or Hookers. I'm betting on Hookers! :rofl:

Hey as long as I get my hot naked guy he can have all the hookers he wants.
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I could care less about either of those drinks, Dr. pepper is the shizz.

I would vote for hookers but most hookers wanna be paid and well why buy the cow when I get the milk for free, or rent the cow in this case. LOL

I could care less about either of those drinks, Dr. pepper is the shizz.

I would vote for hookers but most hookers wanna be paid and well why buy the cow when I get the milk for free, or rent the cow in this case. LOL

Typical guy. :poke:

:rofl: :rofl:

The post is about a soft drink or hookers, you thought you would get some I am mightier than thou in here saying well cola is just too much sugar and hookers are against the lords will, all guys are typical guys, especially me.:thumbsup:

The post is about a soft drink or hookers, you thought you would get some I am mightier than thou in here saying well cola is just too much sugar and hookers are against the lords will, all guys are typical guys, especially me.:thumbsup:

The post is about soft drinks.....I know SOME guys on here (who will remain nameless....Sambusa) that always post HOOKERS in a poll. So I figured I'd give the option.

I fully expected a Hijacking.....just thought I'd beat him to it. :laugh:

MrGrumpy hasn't been here in a while...........but, he hates Cherry cola's. He would have to vote other or Hookers. I'm betting on Hookers! :rofl:

Hey as long as I get my hot naked guy he can have all the hookers he wants.
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Whats Mr. Grumps been up to :poke:

Back