Wanted: 04+ Left controls

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
So - I'm wanting to get Vabs hooked up with an Autocom...she can listen to her music and also have the two-way so we can talk while we're riding. I had her sit on Violet this morning to see how she liked the Autocom PTT switch and where I mounted it. Long story short, she would prefer something "cleaner".

OK - so I want to swap out her left control assembly with one from an 04+ Gen I...this way I can re-wired the flash-to-pass button as the PTT button for the Autocom.

Anyone have some controls lying around or for sale? I can buy 'em new - but thought I'd try here first.

Thanks!

Lynne won't let me talk to her on the bike.

She says she has enough of me talking generally at home.:laugh:

Lynne won't let me talk to her on the bike.

She says she has enough of me talking generally at home.:laugh:

I actually said something similar :laugh: Honestly, I like my music and fear I'll be listening to some deep track from Pink Floyd, in the mode, ya know? And Omar will suddenly say "Hey! I love you!" and I'll crash :rofl:

It would be nice to be able to talk on longer rides, but the amount of stuff Omar's got mounted on his Busa :banghead: is soooooooooooooooo not me...if I get this, it'll have to be clean and mostly look stock.

You think Omar'd be doing all he can NOT to hear her.. I don't get it.. :dunno:

You think Omar'd be doing all he can NOT to hear her.. I don't get it.. :dunno:

I agree...you act as if I'd be upset. I've worked hard to be as annoying as I am. This talent doesn't just appear overnight :whistle:

Im looking to see what i have,
One minute please

Just remind her where to hide your birthday present....you won't have to worry about talking for a while. LOL

Just remind her where to hide your birthday present....you won't have to worry about talking for a while. LOL

Not a good idea at the moment, she is out of town and my dirty work clothes are where they belong, on the bedroom floor.:laugh:

Back