Which one do you prefer?

Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?

• Cherry Pepsi

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Cherry Coke

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Other

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Hookers (cuz I know you'll post it anyway!)

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Went to my friend' house on Tuesday and the only soda (or pop :laugh:) that she had to offer was Cherry Pepsi. So I tried it. It's pretty good! I had sworn off soda with my new diet, but I'm hooked.

Her husband on the other hand prefers Cherry Coke.

So since it's winter and we're all her a little more than we'd like to be......which one do you prefer?

Diet Lime is very good, but I had to vote for the hookers :thumbsup:

Umm, are the hookers diet or regular, this is very important information required to make a proper choice because when we all went to Arkansas, '99 Busa hooked me up with some that weren't diet and broke the porch off my trailer when they started line dancing:rofl:

drink water, pop is a killer, diet is worse, just ask the any cancer treatment center.

Umm, are the hookers diet or regular, this is very important information required to make a proper choice because when we all went to Arkansas, '99 Busa hooked me up with some that weren't diet and broke the porch off my trailer when they started line dancing:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well, i never found a hooker with a cherry but i have been served one by a waitress so i guess my answer is other :whistle:

Last edited:
well, i never found a hooker with a cherry but i have been served one by a waitress so i guess my answer is other :whistle:

UUhhhh huh! Busted! :spank:When did you go out looking for hookers with cherries? I gotta keep a better eye on you! And I thought blueberries were your favorite! What else are you keeping from me?

:rofl::rofl:

UUhhhh huh! Busted! :spank:When did you go out looking for hookers with cherries? I gotta keep a better eye on you! And I thought blueberries were your favorite! What else are you keeping from me?

You SOOOOOO busted him! :laugh:

I chose other.........Why do restaurants always offer you Cherry Coke or Pepsi when they don't carry DR Pepper or Mr. Pib........They aren't remotely close.

Water please. Or Blue Label Monster. I need to stay awake for 3 days straight and that i sthe only thing I found that helps. Well that is legal. My friends from Colombia keep trying tpo get me to try their stuff but I say NO.:whistle:

Well, Umm, Personally, I like to mix my whiskey with Hookers..... :beerchug:

Sorry Coke, cherry coke, whatever....

Last edited:
FWIW wife swears by Diet Cherry Coke.

I swear by Hookers. I mean if I have to choose... :thumbsup:

Back