300 or 330

KING TONE

Registered
i am putting fat tire on my bike i was wonder what would be the best option the 300 or a 330 can anyone help me please....

:thumbsup: Depends on what you want and between those two sizes, the ride will stay the same depending on how far your extended! It starts to change, until you extend it pass 6" or more! O'yeah; try to go O.S.D and avoid Jackshaft if possible!:laugh:

once you go that big its just a matter or preference IMO. I like the 300 outside drive. those look wicked.

I knew there was a 330 OSD but didnt know there was a 300 OSD.

Might as well go 330 if you can afford it, If you dont you will always wonder what it would be like.

theres not really much difference in size between the 2, I would ask my self 300 vs 360 personally. I just done a 300 in december and it looked huge then but now its just looks normal and wouldnt mind a 360. Just depends on what you want, the 300 is IMHO more than manageable but I dont go canyon carving either, im sure the 330 is not much different.

I knew there was a 330 OSD but didnt know there was a 300 OSD.

Might as well go 330 if you can afford it, If you dont you will always wonder what it would be like.

i thought i read somewhere about a 300 osd for the busa but i have tried to search it and come up with nada. so I change my opinion to 330 OSD:thumbsup: i wouldn't go the jackshaft route

Yes roaring toyz offers a 300 osd setup basically it is a 300 wheel using 330 hubs and 330 swingarm
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes roaring toyz offers a 300 osd setup basically it is a 300 wheel using 330 hubs and 330 swingarm
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, im not crazy then:laugh: i like the 300 because you don't have to stretch the swing arm way out. the 300 looks great tucked under the tail, a nice big butt if you will:laugh:

I like the 240 , but if you are going bigger you might as well go all out !

If your going to get a 300 or bigger go with the osd settup i ran a jackshaft w/my 300 10 over, lost about 35 hp according to the dynoe,it was wasted money.Yeah it looks good but thats it.

ok, im not crazy then:laugh: i like the 300 because you don't have to stretch the swing arm way out. the 300 looks great tucked under the tail, a nice big butt if you will:laugh:

You don't have to stretch it way out! A 4" stretch will be more than enough room with a 330!

Back