300 or 330 ???

...but uhmm...BTW??? 'riding the bike as it was intended' would mean you spend all day trying to break 180mph on every straightaway you see...

Well, as George Mallory famously answered when asked, "Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?"
"Because it's there."

You must have missed my posts about me getting busted going 100 over the speed limit. Another reason I will be downsizing to a more streetable bike that WON'T allow me to do 180+. I want/need to keep my license.
:whistle:

Well, as George Mallory famously answered when asked, "Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?"
"Because it's there."

You must have missed my posts about me getting busted going 100 over the speed limit. Another reason I will be downsizing to a more streetable bike that WON'T allow me to do 180+. I want/need to keep my license.
:whistle:

Does that mean your getting a motard the will only max out at speedlimit. SOrry no pun intended. Man that ticket must have been golden tag. I know the issues I got into years ago at 40 over the limit.

sorry you got caught speeding, I know that tiket had to be a major headache; I've lost my D.L. several times as well....expensive and time-consuming.

and I miss alot of posts...so busy dancing for peanuts over here I dont get much free time:rofl:

hope you enjoy a "more streetable bike" whatever that is:thumbsup: I just thought 'streetable' meant you could drive it on the street-isnt that what a Busa was "intended" for too???
if you're lookin at smaller rides...there's a dope-azz Gixxer thou in classifieds for sale w/a turbo kit on it-dunno if that thing'll break 180mph, or just break:whistle:

sorry you got caught speeding, I know that tiket had to be a major headache; I've lost my D.L. several times as well....expensive and time-consuming.

and I miss alot of posts...so busy dancing for peanuts over here I dont get much free time:rofl:

hope you enjoy a "more streetable bike" whatever that is:thumbsup: I just thought 'streetable' meant you could drive it on the street-isnt that what a Busa was "intended" for too???
if you're lookin at smaller rides...there's a dope-azz Gixxer thou in classifieds for sale w/a turbo kit on it-dunno if that thing'll break 180mph, or just break:whistle:

More streetable won't translate into Gold Wing for me. Just means I won't have the urge to go 180+ for no other reason than I can. Same reason I don't buy crap food from the grocery, because if it's in the house I'm going to eat it. Therefore, I just don't buy it.

The biggest factor for me when I bought the Busa was it's outright acceleration and top speed capabilities - always performed in a calculated area by a professional rider, me. Of course this last time, there was only one other individual, the FL Trooper, who registered my speed before he ever even saw me. He hit me with those silly micro waves about a mile or more before I ever slowed prior to the crest in the road.

Not that a replacement bike won't go 100mph or have the ability to get me into trouble, but the Busa made it sooooo easy. But, what I always enjoyed more was dragging a knee on the Busa (set the bike up best I could specifically for this) and would really look forward to getting into racing some day.

So there is a good chance I will be getting a sport bike that is better suited for this. The new crop of 600's, even w/ their less than desirable ergonomics, are amazing in terms of handling, technology and speed.

Still not "ideal" for the street (can you name a sport bike that is anymore?) but I won't be waiting for the next opportunity to open her up for top speed.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE...besides you, there is also the rest of the world...and it's all bigger than you...you are nothing....NOTHING!!!!...trash FREAK'IN TRASH...watch in the mirror

this is hilarious right here dont read this thread for 2 days and get this.. oh well basically a 300 or 330 wont carve as good as a 190 but hey u cant blame people who do carve to the best of their abilities on the 300 or 330. i have a 190 and i have chicken strips. i dont carve.. i go straight and fast but i can take some turns and u will not leave me behind i promise u that.. opinions are like @ssholes everyone has one

ebonics???? i guess she's also racist...that's not nice
YOUTUBE]

that Kartel lick was bangin brah-big ups for trying to drop knowledge on deez cats:thumbsup: but we both know hater4life cant stand the BLING because even when he had it, he STILL wasnt gettin laid without PAYING for it:laugh:

-except for that one night when he happened to bump into that blimp-in-a-moo-moo that was stone drunk and workin on a bad case of munchies:whistle: thats the first time I heard of some loser gettin some for a stack of waffles, some bacon n cheese grits:rofl:

but I heard she ditched him in the morning and rides on the back of some player-haters fatty-tired Hayabusa now:moon: so at least the story has a happy ending:lol:

jeesh...railed your azz one time too many?? not even giving me ONE line to break up n re-insert in your oversized @nu$:poke:

dats cool....i'll go back n watch the video....more fun anywho:thumbsup:

Back