Outside drive 330

I got my 08 with the 330 osd roaring toyz arm and chrome wheels, chrome hot bodies exhuast for $17k out the door. plus it helped that for my remaining balance I qualified for suzukis 1.9% financing. the ones on ebay arnt actually built in house its basicall advertisement for him and he can custom build your bike or build the bike you were bidding on. the last time i was on ebay the blk/grey 08 with the osd 330 was the bike i purchased but with different wheels< i didnt like the style so he swapped them out.
nate

Heads up to all with the OSD kits. :please:pLEASE contact ROB at RoaringToyz ASAP. He contacted me about upgraded ( replacement ) parts for the kits.
If you have a kit contact him.:beerchug:

???...upgrade? Already? hmmm...

Its still a fairly new product and some issue have been found. The replacment parts should correct it and better the product. ITs the nose section that attaches to the end of the offset sprocket then is pocketed into the plate bearing. The new part is steel vs alum, and the bearing is swapped for a heavier one.

whats he charging for the upgrade or are they providing it as good customer service,lol. any idea the complication in swapping in the upgraded parts? i just bought this bike and it only has 9 miles on it and I am going to be off season upgrading lol
nate

whats he charging for the upgrade or are they providing it as good customer service,lol. any idea the complication in swapping in the upgraded parts? i just bought this bike and it only has 9 miles on it and I am going to be off season upgrading lol
nate

They are making good on it them selves. Research and design that RT did.
The swap will be simple. Remove cover plate ( remove shift linkage, clutch line, speed sensor ), remove alum nose cone from outer end of offset sprocket, install new steel nose, remove bearing from main outer plate, install new HD bearing. Reinstall plate shield, speed sensor, clutch line, bleed clutch...and check FINE adjustment of plate. I could do this in less than 1 hour...aslong as the bearing swap doesnt give a prob.
I think that it.

See in my pic...the alum cone sticking out of the sprocket, Thats the part swapping for a steel part.

DSC00366.jpg

Last edited:
Back