think outside the box...

Thats mean to say in public.

I've already figured out that he's a jirk.
No harm no foul. I consider the source. :laugh:

(and I KNOW that boy don't get much action wid hiz no game self :rofl: )

Besides, if he ever got to see me in person, he'd kick himself. :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm officially hungry now.

Good thing I still have an apple from my lunch.

:D

--Wag--

Hey WAG,

Just curious about your avatar.
We got to see her face and now her foot, end the suspense, show us the rest already!.

I've already figured out that he's a jirk.
No harm no foul. I consider the source. :laugh:

(and I KNOW that boy don't get much action wid hiz no game self :rofl: )

Besides, if he ever got to see me in person, he'd kick himself. :moon:

I doubt it. But if I really thought it would hurt your feelings I would not have said it.

Hey also didn't I suggest bond girl names for you? Those girls are hot...sheesh

While I have both hands I will always get plenty of action. Ha!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
No you don't :whistle:

dude that just aint right. say it to a guy and its funny but to a woman it aint funny and down right disrespectful. None of us know what she weights and it dont matter. No girl wants to be referred to as fat no matter how skinny she is. I hope you were joking and meant no malice by it but even still it was a poor lack of judgement. She may appear to not be bothered by your comment but I'm sure it did.

So you should step up and be a man and apolagize.

dude that just aint right. say it to a guy and its funny but to a woman it aint funny and down right disrespectful. None of us know what she weights and it dont matter. No girl wants to be referred to as fat no matter how skinny she is. I hope you were joking and meant no malice by it but even still it was a poor lack of judgement. She may appear to not be bothered by your comment but I'm sure it did.

So you should step up and be a man and apolagize.

Did you see what I posted above this?
Posted via Mobile Device

I doubt it. But if I really thought it would hurt your feelings I would not have said it.

Hey also didn't I suggest bond girl names for you? Those girls are hot...sheesh

While I have both hands I will always get plenty of action. Ha!
Posted via Mobile Device

No I didn't see that til after my post but it still is rude. Sorry for being blunt. You start out saying "I doubt it." and I still didn't see an apology. I haven't seen her do anything rude to you in any other thread so I don't think it's fair for you to try and belittle her in this one.

No I didn't see that til after my post but it still is rude. Sorry for being blunt. You start out saying "I doubt it." and I still didn't see an apology. I haven't seen her do anything rude to you in any other thread so I don't think it's fair for you to try and belittle her in this one.

You should really lighten up. I was kidding just like she was teasing about me having no game. Other than on here she doesn't know me from Adam. From the posts I have sen her make she seems like a good sport who woe understand I was not serious. How could I be serious I have no idea what she looks like.

Outa - if you were offended I am sorry that was not at all my intent. I have no doubt you are stunning in person if for no other reason than spirit of you posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back