think outside the box...

Not me. I never think outside the box.

Furthermore, I am a cookie cutter of what a woman is supposed to be; quiet, compliant, no opinions or original thoughts, no desires, even. In other words, non-threatening to men and women alike.

:rulez:

Wow! you sound really boring to be around.:poke::banghead:

Furthermore, I am a cookie cutter of what a woman is supposed to be; quiet, compliant, no opinions or original thoughts, no desires, even. In other words, non-threatening to men and women alike.

:laugh: That's you :poke:

SAWEEET! are you single? How tall are you? is your head flat?

I realize thinking outside the box is a rough on some people, but post up any experiences of unique thinking. Hopefully the kind that were POSITIVE. :thumbsup:

So, I called my pizza place last night for the "Carry out special" I usually get, and asked them if it comes with ONE TOPPING and I get pepperoni on one side and mushrooms on the other, could they simply take both of those HALF portions and spread them across the whole pizza? After a minute of discussion since the order taker thought I meant TWO toppings on the pizza, his light bulb triggered we finally agreed on my math. He went and asked his manager if that was possible, and I could hear the discussion... about 3 other people were chiming in trying to figure it out. After some laughing, they all agreed and denied my request. Still, what is so wrong with that? SAME EXACT amount of food, just move your hand a little more and put half portion on BOTH sides of pizza. Does that hand movement cost more? Weird.
pizza.jpg

What outside the box thinking do you guys/gals do?

Don't get me started... Twice Papa-Johns has refused to place pepperoni on their cheesy bread for me... Like it's some sorta federal law. I offer to pay extra... Nothing... No amount of discussion could make them do the unthinkable...

SO, I order a small pepperoni, well done, no sauce, cut like cheese sticks? Done and Done... Heck I can even order Cheese sticks with a side order of well done pepperoni... They can manage that but god help em' they cannot place those pepperoni on the bread or the place explodes...

ALSO

In Tampa I was 2 blocks out of a Pizza Hut's "area", there were no other Pizza Hut options, and they would flat refuse to deliver to me regardless of the fact that I was really easy to get to...

Still haven't eaten at or ordered anything from Pizza Hut since... Been 6 years.

Yeah, y'all made me hungry with this pizza talk.

Anchovies, Jalapenos, Sausage and Olives. Nothin' better.

:D :D :D

--Wag--

Don't get me started... Twice Papa-Johns has refused to place pepperoni on their cheesy bread for me... Like it's some sorta federal law. I offer to pay extra... Nothing... No amount of discussion could make them do the unthinkable...

SO, I order a small pepperoni, well done, no sauce, cut like cheese sticks? Done and Done... Heck I can even order Cheese sticks with a side order of well done pepperoni... They can manage that but god help em' they cannot place those pepperoni on the bread or the place explodes...

ALSO

In Tampa I was 2 blocks out of a Pizza Hut's "area", there were no other Pizza Hut options, and they would flat refuse to deliver to me regardless of the fact that I was really easy to get to...

Still haven't eaten at or ordered anything from Pizza Hut since... Been 6 years.

mmmmm. Peperoni on the cheesy bread :drool: YES I WILL GET THAT:thumbsup:

Yes I think I can get it pulled off. A friend of mine is the General Mgr. at the store I order from. WOW cant wait to try that. I'm thinking pizza cheesy bread w/ peperoni and a movie tonight:beerchug:

Yeah, y'all made me hungry with this pizza talk.

Anchovies, Jalapenos, Sausage and Olives. Nothin' better.

:D :D :D

--Wag--

As an ex delivery driver, Tip your driver WELL! You have no idea how evil anchovies and Jalapenos in a car are... The Anchovies leave it stinking of fish and the Jalapenos burn your eyes all the way to the door... :laugh:

As an ex delivery driver, Tip your driver WELL! You have no idea how evil anchovies and Jalapenos in a car are... The Anchovies leave it stinking of fish and the Jalapenos burn your eyes all the way to the door... :laugh:

I always pick it up myself. The drivers always tip the boxes over and let the cheese slide off the pizza.

--Wag--

Back