2nd Annual Cap's get together

Lesa and I will do what we can to make it. If it is the 3-5 we should be good.  I will be out of town the following weekend and then our sitter (granny) will be gone for a week after that.

I will be on the bike this year..I missed mine last year.  Lesa said she is not ready to ride 2 up that far so she sould follow in her car.

Option 1 with possibly a Friday afternoon ride sounds good to me.  
thumb_up.gif

Wish we could go, but doing Fall Bash and then preparing for Biketoberfest in FLa...but I'm sure you all will have fun and that Mr. & Mrs. Cap will be fantastic hosts
bowdown.gif

If anyone from New England area would like to go, and split the gas, ill go!

That is if Cap will have me!
Its only 1700 miles for me!
Of course your welcome John....

Last year just sitting around at the track with 30 or so folks was just so relaxing... It was definately a different type of busa get together but I think just having that time to tell jokes and stay up late and not have to worry about riding the next day was one of the things that made it so relaxing....

Like I said last year.... Anyone that wants to come we will find a place on the floor or in a tent or something... I think that we slept 14 or so in the floor and we were prepared with 25 more cots in the shop if needed.... We are working out a group rate for those that want to stay in a nicer "cough cough" hotel than last year... Norman Ok. is just 8 miles away on the hwy and they have lots of nice places..

If folks wanted to fly in I'm sure that with all the local members we can make arrangements to pick you up at the airport.... As far as a place to sleep and keeping you dry we can cover that at the house... It may not be the Hilton but it would definately be a place to lay your head........

CAp
If i fly in, can i use one of your bikes?

Sounds fabulous. Either option sounds good although I like #1 best for the comradarie aspect, but since Dan & I are going to the Fall Bash, I don't know if we'll be up.

Re: 2nd Annual Cap's get together

Well I talked to NinjaKiller about this and I think we are both in...we are going to trailer dow....and actually my dad will be back in town again and he plans on coming again. He had such a blast at the MNG he wants to hang out with you guys again.

Do we have a definite date pinned down? I dont want to miss this but it will depend on when we haver our boys.

:thumbsup: Everything looks good on my end as long as there is not going to be any bad weather. Bigmac & I will leave out early Friday morning, Might even follow Hal & Company. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Everything looks good on my end as long as there is not going to be any bad weather. Bigmac & I will leave out early Friday morning, Might even follow Hal & Company. :thumbsup:

Roll out early so we can make the ride....

Back