2020's on the Suzuki website!

08BusaKY

Registered
2020's on the Suzuki website! Nothing changed again but the colors... :redface:
A20.JPG

a202.JPG

I've been waiting several years to trade in my 2007 for a Gen 3. Couldn't wait any longer, so I bought a new GSX-R1000R. It's a very nice bike, but I think the Busa is a better all-around bike, so I will be trading it in for a Gen 3...if they ever make one.

I thought 20 would be the year for a gen3 for sure. I guess not. I will have to find a bike to trade one of my 19's for or sell it. I am now waiting to see what Kawi does for 20.

I really thought '19 would have been the year for a Gen 3 as it was the 20th anniversary...Suzuki dropped the ball on that one...again....

Kawi are on top, they probably have a monster awaiting what Suzuki does...The Gen 3 Hayabusa will be quickly overshadowed by a Gen 3 ZX14R

Suzuki just isn't going to waste money on a bike without an engine. Building an engine worthy of the Busa name is pretty difficult without boost. But there is still a hungry market market for the bike. There is no imagination even these BNGs which borders on disrespectful.

One of my goals was a stealth custom busa that only a really well studied Busa person would spot. Failed there. Bike draws a crowd and people know this bike. I can't believe Suzuki is letting us down like this.

Suzuki just isn't going to waste money on a bike without an engine. Building an engine worthy of the Busa name is pretty difficult without boost. But there is still a hungry market market for the bike. There is no imagination even these BNGs which borders on disrespectful.

One of my goals was a stealth custom busa that only a really well studied Busa person would spot. Failed there. Bike draws a crowd and people know this bike. I can't believe Suzuki is letting us down like this.
The Green side is calling . . . :laugh:

The Green side is calling . . . :laugh:
I actually think the tsunami really changed that company. More than financially, I think a lot of talent left and they lost a lot of the engineering skillset which apparently didn't return or get replaced. Seems the company devolved into a share holder profit driven boring machine inside a few months.

Back