No changes on 2020 ZX14 either...

I prefer Yamaha's design. Super low boost and good numbers!

Yamaha_waverunner_engine_4.jpg

Everything you read about the ZX14R is it's a very capable bike that has surpassed the Hayabusa in performance placing it on top of the street dominance race.

Kawasaki may be thinking of replacing it with the H2 series, especially with the introduction of the SX which seems very capable for a sport touring mount.

Maybe it could ring the death toll for the Concours as well seeing as it has hard bags and the advanced electronic suite??

I figure once the tech gets all sorted out, the prices could drop in the future....maybe...??

What drives that?
It is gear driven. Its an interesting design but not without its faults. Still uses a clutch type system so if you go big boost you also go BOOM LOL Clutch is a pain in the ass but it all depends how you treat it. On 6PSI I was running 69.9MPH (Yep, didnt touch 70). On 8PSI my buddy did 78mph. This was a few years ago, the newer machines are pretty much capable of that stock since they are boosting a bit more. I sold the supercharged ski and went N/A. Less to worry about when 20 miles from shore LOL
IMG_3665.jpg

It is gear driven. Its an interesting design but not without its faults. Still uses a clutch type system so if you go big boost you also go BOOM LOL Clutch is a pain in the ass but it all depends how you treat it. On 6PSI I was running 69.9MPH (Yep, didnt touch 70). On 8PSI my buddy did 78mph. This was a few years ago, the newer machines are pretty much capable of that stock since they are boosting a bit more. I sold the supercharged ski and went N/A. Less to worry about when 20 miles from shore LOL
View attachment 1606224
Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Back