No changes on 2020 ZX14 either...

08BusaKY

Registered
No changes for the 2020 ZX14 aside from color. Below is a picture from the Kawi website.

ZX.JPG

I don't see a 2020 model. I do like the black and red better than the US color.
Εuro 5 law, effective 1/1/2019. It's not going to change for the time being again, so Kawasaki since it's legal in 2019, it will be and the 2020.
The color is beautiful, the ZX14 is not beautiful! :rolleyes:

How did you like your zx14 compared to your Busa? Just curious to hear your perspective as someone who has owned both?

I owned a 2010 ZX14 between my two Gen1 Busas (2001 and 2005) and my Gen2 (2009)... the 14 was a nice bike but too smooth for my liking. It was fast AF, no argument there but the dual-balance shaft engine was just so vibration-free that it was kind of boring. You know, a rip-your-arms-out-of-their-sockets kind of boring. :p It handled well, stopped great and had the best mirrors in the business but I replaced it with the '09 Hayabusa as the big bus just had more personality.:thumbsup:

I owned a 2010 ZX14 between my two Gen1 Busas (2001 and 2005) and my Gen2 (2009)... the 14 was a nice bike but too smooth for my liking. It was fast AF, no argument there but the dual-balance shaft engine was just so vibration-free that it was kind of boring. You know, a rip-your-arms-out-of-their-sockets kind of boring. :p It handled well, stopped great and had the best mirrors in the business but I replaced it with the '09 Hayabusa as the big bus just had more personality.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1606210
That's dedication especially since everyone else is trying to get the Busa to perform like a ZX

Was never a fan. Kawasaki turned me off to their products by making unreliable waverunners with belt driven super chargers. It never sounded like a good idea to me....
Belt driven blowers are an industry standard. Why do you think they were a bad idea on a waverunner? I'm just curious.

View attachment 1606210
I almost had that same bike, same year and color, it was a leftover model and had been marked way down, I didn’t leave a deposit but planned to come back the next day to buy it, well it sold that following morning before I could get there, so I quickly looked around and found my 09 Busa and that was that

Back