2006 Hayabusa on Websit

Deej

Registered
Go to Suzuki's website, the new 2006's are out. The red and black is different red and striping, Looks like we will have to wait for 07's to see if they redo it. Anyway, Busa's rule and Suzuki is not worried about Kaw's 14 he,he,he. Ck it out yourself.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Deej
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128910314 -->

Wow....this is old news bruh....

A bit of a delayed reaction.

Haha...anyway...your right...Busa still kicks azz

down.gif
well, I kept checking the sight and this is the first time I seen um put the tab in for 06. Guess your right about the internet finally getting to Ok.
40__s.gif
It does not show the LE edition. Is the Le going to be pearl white like some of you have stated?
rock.gif

down.gif
well, I kept checking the sight and this is the first time I seen um put the tab in for 06. Guess your right about the internet finally getting to Ok.
40__s.gif
It does not show the LE edition. Is the Le going to be pearl white like some of you have stated?
rock.gif
The '06 LE was on Zuk's site last time I looked. Check again. It's a different link than the standard busas. And it's pearl white and silver (two tone) with silver wheels.
wink.gif

down.gif
40__s.gif
rock.gif
06 LE LINK
Here's the link for the o6 LE
tounge.gif

Daaum, I guess I should do more ck'ing next time
1zhelp.gif

My mistake, I really need to get on the net more often.

Back