2006 Hayabusa.

if those are the new paint schemes anyone notice the front fender being painted completely one color  the 05 is two tone with bottom being black
My stock 02 fender is one color.
yea I know that, but the 05 went two tone guess they decided two go back original, one color fender.  I want to paint mine one color but haven't done it yet  check out front fender on mine
Is the black part smooth or textured?

Ok, now I am pissed. I was not telling anyone the color I was going to paint my bike, because it was going to be something diffferant, something I have not seen on any other Busa's

I was going to paint it Pearl White..

I can fricken believe this shid.....

well guess I dont have to waste my fricken money on a paint job now....  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128011320 -->

Just new graphics.

I will have a photo in the next 48 hours!
*Checking my watch*

It's hard being so impatient.... is 48 hours up yet?
down.gif

I guess we are waiting for Ted to take pics at the show. I thought maybe he was gonna get the hookups beforehand.
It wouldn't be as hard if I already had one like everyone else here.... *siiiiiiiiighhhhhh*

Just new graphics.

2006 LE will be White Pearl Metallic.

Black / Silver
Blue / White
Black / Red

This is the official (ahem - unofficial) word from, ahem, an 'insider' at American Suzuki.

Have fun. Sorry for the guys who wanted changes. Next year. They are waiting to see what tha Kawasaki will do.

I will have a photo in the next 48 hours!
Has it been 48 hrs Ted?

Rabidshark, i think you can use an 04' blue front fender. I'm pretty sure they're the same color blue. Just post up a trade, someone would do it.

Sorry guys. Getting delayed via email. I don't know if I can produce it before the show now......

Impatiently waiting......
mad.gif

I talked to my local dealer, and the salesman that sold me my Busa said they were going to a show and that he will have 06' Busa info by next thurs.

So i'll post what he finds out when i do.:)
GM - Cache is going to have me doing the 2006 Busa forum when I get back from the show. I will have photos as well as any and all insider info in regards to the '06 Busa & next Gen Busa.

I believe many were thinking and saying the same thing.

Back