2006 Hayabusa.

Is this it? If so, that is my dream bike.
If that looks white to you then you are either due for a new monitor or an eye exam.
smile.gif
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Pearl gives a blue or pink hue in the right light plus being metallic.... Whatever. I was hoping they were going to give us this color for '06. I wish Suzuki would!

Thanks for the post Ted. The Pearl White LE will no doubt be a beauty, but man oh man, I imagine that color to show dirt and dust almost immediately after leaving the garage for a ride!? An all yellow or an all black would have been more to my liking.

actually the white will hide the dirt better much better than a darker bike for sure! with white you cant tell its dirty until you touch it, then it majorly noticable.

Is this it? If so, that is my dream bike.
Where did that pic come from ?
Look at the bottom of the pic.  It tells you it was from the Suzuki Cycle Corp and it was a 2001 picture.
Well obviously so but I wanted and asked for an answer from the guy who posted it and for a particular reason .

If he had it saved since 2001 it won't help me , if it came from another source recently , he has the answer .

thx Ted. tell me when your ready for "Ted's Corner" on the board...

Pearl White?? are you guys outta your minds?!?!?!?!!! since WHEN do you ever see a masculine MAN driving around in a Pearl White car? The Busa is not a Cadillac. it is not a Lexus. it is a pavement burner. v
mad.gif

The colors were expected, but...

The Pearl White sounds tasty!
(I bet it will photograph better than the Gunmetal, too!)
Nah, unless you know photography and make camera adjustments, white photographs just as bad as, if not worse than dark grey/black. I think it will be yet another LE that most internet pics won't do justice.
wink.gif

And who's surprised about no changes?
laugh.gif
I almost held out to see... Glad I didn't miss out on the Kawi $1k incentive for BNG... Maybe in 2k7 I will have my next promotion and be able to add a new busa to the stable.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Wow... my dealer here has a new 05 Busa left and I was thinking about buying it since I wasn't sure if there was even going to be a Busa in 06. Maybe I'll delay this purchase and see the new colors.......whew! I was getting worried for a minute there!
cool.gif

I talked to my local dealer, and the salesman that sold me my Busa said they were going to a show and that he will have 06' Busa info by next thurs.

So i'll post what he finds out when i do.:)

When will they be available to order? I am interested in the 06LE. Do you recommend putting down a deposit with the dealer to reserve it?

wow.gif

if those are the new paint schemes anyone notice the front fender being painted completely one color the 05 is two tone with bottom being black

Back