Uh oh. i saw the 06le in person...

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
The white is awesome. But the graphics are terrible!  
sad.gif
 All the silver is stickers, and it stands up off the paint rather high. And the  GSX1300R on the tail section is all one piece as the silver graphic. Which I would want to remove the letters, but with this, the silver would come off too.. but that's ALMOST ok. Because that graphic is not inline with the graphic on the tank.  
rock.gif
 It's like it slants down instead of up.

Anyway. Guess my next choice (03 LE) is now top on my list with the 04 Black and Purple second.  
cool.gif

OR... just buy any color and paint it pearl white  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142140224 -->

I'm pretty sure ALL the silver was stickers. I know the tail sectioin was, the side fairings were, I didn't look real close at the front section.

I was all excited about the white when I saw pictures of it all over the internet and sales brochures.... I was even ready to trade "My Baby" in for it... then I saw it in person and it didn't do a thing for me. Then CrazzyCowboy went and got one... just going to say it's not for me.... Love my Purple/Black!!!!

Actually, Suzuzki didn't do anyone any favors when it comes to removing stickers on the 06 LE. THE ENTIRE LOWER FAIRINGS ARE ACTUALLY PAINTED SILVER with the sickers over the silver to make the white that runs into the other parts (like the nose, which is painted white with silver stickers).

If you were to see all the plastic without any graphics, the nose, tank, seat cowel would be white. The lower fairings and belly wing would be silver.

I'm going to post some pics to show what I mean. Its a good thing I'm happy with the scheme, cuz it would be a beeyotch to change without some calling in a painter.

Attachments

• 100_0406_1_
    189.3 KB · Views: 114
another... Notice this graphic covers the entire top portion of the lower fairing...
This is the bottom edge... and Ill show the top edge next.

100_0410.jpg

I like BOTH my busa's!

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: "Sorry i was to rough!"|1142209452 -->

tank.JPG

No offense to anyone who has one, but I dont like the 06 LE either. I really liked the fact the LE's were a solid color, because I didnt like the 2 tone of the regular Busa'a, Now Suzuki went and screwed that up by 2 toneing the LE..
I am SOO happy (and lucky) to have found a new leftover 05 LE !!!

Over all...this is what I think, suzuki made enough money with one model for so long now its time to some other company to make some...I bet suzuki will not do any dramatic changes not in 3 or 4 years...cuz they've got the names and the name will sell itself....of course cosmetics will changes alot but thats not really changing isn't it?
argue.gif

Back