the blue one w kanji

dkariores

Registered
ok here is the first one done, 06 blue silver is what is started out as, custom painted by DRAG ON CUSTOMS in post falls Id... it is mercedes benz blue with white and silver pearl mixed in, added the silver rims off my 06 LE, and TRE and BMC filter so far....hope you all like it, will add pics of the white one when i get it graphiced up...
parts004.jpg

parts007.jpg

parts009.jpg

Ebaybaby101.jpg

Have a good night....DK

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Sweet !</span>
cool.gif

Can't wait to see the white one with graphics. I was dissapointed they didn't do that with the 06 LE.

At first glane I thought that was the blue '07. The frame gave it away but it does look good.
beerchug.gif

yeah scary thing is i painted it like that before the 07 pics were released, kinda like I am a visionary huh...lol...

thanks everyone, I emjoy having 2 to mix and match stuff with, I love the way the white and black looks with the black wheels too, I have no I idea what I am gonna do with the graphics yet... still trying to create something that will make people look, and not make people duplicate, not alot of original people in my town, already 5 busas here that stripped off all the graphics to be like me!!!

will post it up when its done tho....DK

(dkariores @ Oct. 08 2006,16:36) yeah scary thing is i painted it like that before the 07 pics were released, kinda like I am a visionary huh...lol...

thanks everyone, I emjoy having 2 to mix and match stuff with, I love the way the white and black looks with the black wheels too, I have no I idea what I am gonna do with the graphics yet... still trying to create something that will make people look, and not make people duplicate, not alot of original people in my town, already 5 busas here that stripped off all the graphics to be like me!!!

will post it up when its done tho....DK
How about some guesses on lotto numbers please!!!

Back