2006 Hayabusa.

Could this be the new hayabusa? Found this pic on the suzuki website ...

2006_hayabusa.jpg

Nice work Ted. I guess the BIG unanswered question is will the Pearl White be the FASTEST color (after Silver/Grey)?

Could this be the new hayabusa? Found this pic on the suzuki website ...
Well you guys asked for a lighter Busa... Looks like you got your wish. Are you sure that what everyone had in mind?!?
wink.gif

Where is "I dream of Jeanie" when you need her.

<!--EDIT|buda315
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128132860 -->

guess I will haft to wait till I get back from the Busa Bash to find out what the 06 looks like. Later guys. Learjett, RT gave me a great deal on mine last Febuary, 9500, if you can wait till the 06 comes out. Give me a shout sometime

I'm already digging the '06 LE's paint scheme. Definitely gonna have to work a Busa into the budget for next year.

And white does handle dirt well. My S-10 is Summit White and looks clean until you touch it. So long as the rain hasn't smudged the dirt and lefts rings on the paint.

And I already feel that Pearl White Metallic is the fastest color! I just know it is!
biggrin.gif

Next year it is then... As Charlesbusa stated earlier, would be nice to have some radials on it... Thanks for the scoop TED

Oh yeah, anyone know if any of the gear companies make 2-piece leathers in white pearl metallic? And a helmet?
biggrin.gif

I can see it now, put a vanity plate on the back that says "Angel"
devil.gif

Back