First Busa - 2006 LE white - PA

Dr.JZ

Registered
Whats up everyone?

I just picked up my first Busa today, a 2006 LE in Pearl White w/4k miles...bone stock. I picked it up from a Craigslist ad for 7k, and was amazed at how nice it was...original owner, low miles, and no mods.

I've owned several bikes, including a 2001 Gixxer 750, 2002 Gixxer 600 Telefonica, and a 2005 Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol....this is by far my favorite. I cant wait to do some mods this winter, including a full exhaust, PC, custom tune, chrome wheels, and custom seats....will post pics of my progress with it on here during the next few months. :thumbsup:

Dr. JZ

Congrats and :welcome: to the best forum on the planet!

Do some searching and you can find an answer for just about any question you could possibly have about that 06 beauty.

Congrats!! What part of PA are you from?

IMG00008b.jpg

whats up everyone?

I just picked up my first busa today, a 2006 le in pearl white w/4k miles...bone stock. I picked it up from a craigslist ad for 7k, and was amazed at how nice it was...original owner, low miles, and no mods.

I've owned several bikes, including a 2001 gixxer 750, 2002 gixxer 600 telefonica, and a 2005 honda cbr 1000rr repsol....this is by far my favorite. I cant wait to do some mods this winter, including a full exhaust, pc, custom tune, chrome wheels, and custom seats....will post pics of my progress with it on here during the next few months. :thumbsup:

Dr. Jz
where in pa are u?????....im in lehigh valley

I just bought my fiance a Nikon D40, so its on her to get some nice pics...:laugh:
I appreciate the responses, and will be doing A TON of searching on here to help me with the mods this winter....I'm located in Harrisburg, PA...so about 1.5 hours from Philly and 45 min from the Lehigh Valley

I am amazed at the amount of money I could spend on chrome with these things...unreal aftermarket

Back