Oct 7th zuke has a new bike .

For a street bike a blower is probably a better street cruise guy so I could see them go that route. HECK MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE Na model and then a blower model or turbo .
Might be easier ro pass emissions with the blower as well.

For a street bike a blower is probably a better street cruise guy so I could see them go that route. HECK MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE Na model and then a blower model or turbo .
Might be easier ro pass emissions with the blower as well.

I think Kawasaki has set the standard with their platform. The other companies will either have to get on the band wagon or be left in the dust.

A 1441 Hayabusa just wont cut it as Kawasaki has been there and done that already.

I find it surprising the other companies haven't arisen to the occasion of producing a street dominating bike to trounce the H2 yet. On the other hand why throw R&D money towards a bike which is both expensive to produce, hard to sell and can't race in any races...

I think Kawasaki has set the standard with their platform. The other companies will either have to get on the band wagon or be left in the dust.

A 1441 Hayabusa just wont cut it as Kawasaki has been there and done that already.
The trick will be keeping the pork off of it.

Anyone see anything since it will be is closing in on midnight in the U.S. this 7th day of October?

The big unveil would be on one of the coasts I'm guessing. I'm not seeing anything on Google as far as a time/place. If I were to guess I would say L.A. around noon.
Zook is sometimes very lazy in new designs...like the Busa for instance.Not much for changes '99-07,then 08-now,not much again.
Not a Katana fan for years but the 2020 caught my eye,same with the GSX-S in the right colors. They brought in an' Italian designer for the Kan-a-tuna. Years ago they got help with it from German designer. To me its like an' updated throw-back.

a kat.jpg

...and being a fan of Blk w/red...

a gsx s.jpg

If the new bike is electric it will have to be pretty impressive. I recently test rode the Harley and BMW battery powered...*yawn*
Rubb.

Back