Oct 7th zuke has a new bike .

Ohsowild

Registered
Though all the big bike shows are canceled for 2020 and bike makers won’t have their usual international platforms to debut their new models, the show must go on. The list of unveilings scheduled in October, 2020, is becoming increasingly longer, and Suzuki just added its name to the list. Mark your calendars for October 7, because Suzuki will introduce a “superior way to ride”.

I guess we will see soon enough the only thing i have been watching is they are showing the new 1000s and the old busa still shows 2020 models. So we can only hope.

....and a banana seat with tassels for bar ends.
You know you would rock it !

Screenshot_20200926-080840_Chrome.jpg

Maybe they will kill the busa name and call it something else so there is different hype and maybe different buyers. As long as it has more power and full body work and easy to make even faster then im in.
Other wise i whould have bought that H2 with no side body panels.

I don't know, even though it's a bit of a has-been at this point, the Hayabusa name is legendary... having said that though, I'd rather they let it die than slap it on some milquetoast future bike like they did with the hallowed Katana nameplate in the late-1990's.

unnamed.jpg

:crazy:

Sniffed around the ol’interweb. People’s best guess is a new interactive software display for small bikes and scooters. Yay.

It just seems a bit strange they came out with the 1000s if the busa was staying the same why not have updated at that time and called them 2021s.

I think a factory turbo would be pretty flippin awesome...even if they ended the Hayabusa line and put it in a whole new vessel. They better have a whole new engine and sick body style if they kill off the Hayabusa and pop out another big motor though!

I think a factory turbo would be pretty flippin awesome...even if they ended the Hayabusa line and put it in a whole new vessel. They better have a whole new engine and sick body style if they kill off the Hayabusa and pop out another big motor though!
I think IF they were to do a boosted bike, it'd be a supercharged unit following Kawasaki.

Back