2020's on the Suzuki website!

Toyota Tacoma is no longer rated tops by the magazines.......... except in longevity, durability, trade in value, and owner satisfaction. Toyota only changes their truck about every 5 year or more. Guess what I’m going to buy?

I had my Gen1 busa that I bought in 2006 and it got stolen in 2010. Stayed bike less for about 9 years until 3 weeks ago I aggressively started looking. The busa looked the same as the ones I used to ride with back in 2009 and the zx14 didn’t look much different either. Went with a cbr1krr and don’t regret it. I wish they had a nice gen 3 busa now that I had purchased.

Imagine if a car company didn't change one of their vehicle platforms for 10+ yrs, nobody would be buying it.

Suzuki is evolving the GSXR platform and that's about it.

On the other hand, it says something for the Hayabusa that even after all this time and very few updates it is still somewhat competitive. I can only imagine what Suzuki will do when and if they decide to go for street domination again....
Big question is why are all these companies spending a fortune in research and development for their 600cc and 1000cc bikes but both Kawasaki and Suzuki are just dragging along their outdated hyperbikes. Apparently Yamaha and Honda don’t even think it’s worthwhile to have a hyperbike anymore.

Big question is why are all these companies spending a fortune in research and development for their 600cc and 1000cc bikes but both Kawasaki and Suzuki are just dragging along their outdated hyperbikes. Apparently Yamaha and Honda don’t even think it’s worthwhile to have a hyperbike anymore.
It probably goes back to the old NASCAR saying “what wins on Sunday sells on Monday.” Maybe they put the money into the 600 and 1000 because of MotoGP and other racing series. Just a guess, I have no evidence for this assumption.

It probably goes back to the old NASCAR saying “what wins on Sunday sells on Monday.” Maybe they put the money into the 600 and 1000 because of MotoGP and other racing series. Just a guess, I have no evidence for this assumption.
Makes sense to me, having winning bikes in the race circuit draws in sponsors which equates to revenue...having the fastest street dominating bike draws in a niche crowd which buys them in small quantities..I'd imagine it costs a lot to develop such bikes.

I'd say there's not enough money in developing and building a hyper bike anymore. cruisers and adventure cruisers are probably the big sellers and where the "meat and potato" of money is at right now.

Don't think so. 90% of those are second hand motors. Not sure Suzuki would even sell the motor only.
Suzuki won't sell the motor alone that's why trex has to buy all the bikes pull the motors and then they sell off everything else leftover. Seen videos inside their warehouse and they got bikes with pulled motors just lined up.

#2020suzuki ~ #2020Trex ~ #HowToUnLoadit ~ #THEoRg *

Suzuki won't sell the motor alone that's why trex has to buy all the bikes pull the motors and then they sell off everything else leftover. Seen videos inside their warehouse and they got bikes with pulled motors just lined up.

That is also what I heard or read somewhere on the internet. I thiught I read where they would install a new busa or zx14 motor, whichever u want

Here is a video of the red 2020. Too much red. They should have added a second color.

I think Suzuki is going to be left far behind and many people who want cutting edge super bikes are going to jump ship.

They might get left so far behind they give up the quest to have the fastest hyper bike. The Hayabusa could go the way of the Super Blackbird.

I think Suzuki is going to be left far behind and many people who want cutting edge super bikes are going to jump ship.

They might get left so far behind they give up the quest to have the fastest hyper bike. The Hayabusa could go the way of the Super Blackbird.
Could be...
It seems like they could have made some change besides color. I mean throw us a bone.

Back