IS TRUMP DOING BETTER THAN OBAMA?

Well lets see..... Obama spent 8 years cleaning up the mess from W. He got the economy up and rolling much earlier than any optimistic economist predicted. Now we have a even bigger republican idiot in office to screw everything up just in time for a Democrat to play clean up in 2020. And the cycle goes on and on and on...:banghead:
IMG_0763.PNG

Yup, cleaned up after GWB?? LOL !!:banana::banana:wait until 2020 what about what's around the corner? NOVEMBER!!! Put on your floaties and stock up on Kleenex the red wave is here!!

ohhhh jeezus…. c'mon guys, there was only 2 or 3 liberal responses... no tag team action yet,
BTW Im a (or used to be) a Republican! I voted for Dole. Mccain would have been a great president, but W was terrible. Fortunately Trump is soooooooooo incompetent and stupid that everyone sees him as a clown. He isn't seriously, and that is keeping him from good time up the country like W did. (so far!) :eek:

BTW Im a (or used to be) a Republican! I voted for Dole. Mccain would have been a great president, but W was terrible. Fortunately Trump is soooooooooo incompetent and stupid that everyone sees him as a clown. He isn't seriously, and that is keeping him from good time up the country like W did. (so far!) :eek:

I used to be a Dem and voted for Clinton, Gore, and first term of Obama. After that I voted republican.

While I agree the guy needs to stop the twitter stupid but really aside from his dumb comments think about this...
-Engaged a 70 year enemy - NK. Right or wrong no one has ever done that. Attempting to reign them back in
-Got remains of long fallen US soldiers that should have been demanded when the war ended.
-Said enough to our economy being butt f*cked by the entire world. Yes China steals our ideas fluctuates their money on purpose and does anything it can to get ahead. They told the WTO they would have all their BS protectionist laws pulled back by now..I mean by 10 years ago. At what point does one country say enough? No president really has done anything worthwhile except Trump
-Wrote into law that federal employees can be fired for doing a shitty job - who would thunk isn't this common sense
-Said enough to ILLEGAL immigration. What doesn't one understand about ILLEGAL. I'm sorry their country sucks. Come here legally and all good. Pay your taxes, work hard.
-Lowered corporate tax rates to compete on a global scale. Corporate tax rates are just used to generate more govt revenue to spend...Which is why Dems didnt like it.

I believe the guy needs to just STFU but the things he's done in less than a year...I don't know like him or hate him its hard to argue with

Obama

-Yes helped pull the country out from financial disaster. Trillion dollar stimulus package for shovel ready infrastructure projects. Good idea. WTF actually happened to all that cash? I didnt see any improved infrastructure across the country

- Got Bin Laden. Very proud moment for our country give the guy props.

Aside from that I think Michelle did more than him.

Reactions: Tb3
Is this what this forum has come to? I’ve seen a couple forums destroyed by crap like this. One disappeared altogether and another only has “traffic and responses” in the off topic and politics sections. All it does here or anywhere is make enemies of the forum members whether they post or not. 1busa’s response early on should’ve been listened to. Now there’s four pages of this crap.

Is this what this forum has come to? I’ve seen a couple forums destroyed by crap like this. One disappeared altogether and another only has “traffic and responses” in the off topic and politics sections. All it does here or anywhere is make enemies of the forum members whether they post or not. 1busa’s response early on should’ve been listened to. Now there’s four pages of this crap.

I saw good conversation without personal attacks or name calling. That's called healthy debate

Sorry, I’ll try to stay motorcycle related, now the rest of you quit writing stuff that brings out the worst in me.

Oh stoppit! So stereotypical!
Why should grown people have to do what you and 1busa say? There are hundreds of other threads on this forum. Take your tinker toys and go! This crap that if I don't like what you want to do it should be stopped. That's pathetic Wussacb90rider. You are right where your president put you! You should get out of your blue wading pool and take off your floaties and ride the red wave. We will still take ya! You have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. There is still time, brush off the sand and come on over.

Love ya buddy!!
IMG_0778.PNG

why don't you go cry to captain again....

Couldn't agree more. Perfect comment.

Jesus Christo Ali. What have you done to this forum?!?! :super: Should start calling you Ra's al Ghul (batman reference) ;)

Back