IRAN supports OBAMA! this makes me feel much better

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I am glad to see that Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad supported and congradulated Obama on his victory. and is now offering advice to Obama on how to run our country.

CNSNews.com - Iranian President Advises Obama on Domestic and Foreign Affairs

I feel soooo much better now knowing that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has the person in office he feels he can support :thumbsup:

Oh and look!! the United Nations is stepping up to hand hold Obama and they want to offer us all kinds of advice also!! :thumbsup:

:banghead:

I'm trying to keep an open mind but everything points to the scary . Too scary and i don't get scared !!!!!

You can judge a man by his friends and allies

Possibly true, but if someone makes a public statement directed at you, does that make him your friend? If you watched the presidential debates, Obama stated that Ahmadinejad would not be the one to talk to in negotiations with Iran, basically a jab at Ahmadinejad. Thrasher, weak, weak attempt at trying to discredit our new president. Shame on you, I would have expected better.

Possibly true, but if someone makes a public statement directed at you, does that make him your friend? If you watched the presidential debates, Obama stated that Ahmadinejad would not be the one to talk to in negotiations with Iran, basically a jab at Ahmadinejad. Thrasher, weak, weak attempt at trying to discredit our new president. Shame on you, I would have expected better.

for the record I am not trying to discredit him. I am just having fun with all of this.

Time to try and discredit him has passed. he will be our new president, like it or not.

And as you said, people don’t have control over who contacts them or what they say.

I know the world has not been pleased with the current administration and the UN, Iran etc are hoping to make "first contact" to try and get on Obama’s good side.

But I did find it somewhat disturbing in a light hearted way that Iran’s leadership is reaching out to us in a friendly manner and offering advice on how to run our country.

This was not directed at Obama nor did I say anything about Obama taking anyone’s advice.

I have always said I don’t agree with the Democrats positions on things and I don’t agree with Obama's position on a great deal of things.

But please don’t equate that to me thinking Obama is weak or a pushover, because that is far from the truth. I think he is a very strong person and will be a strong leader.

Just don’t agree with the direction he might take us. But that is all speculative and we will all just have to wait and see

Let's give it 6 months. By then Israel will have bombed Iran over their nuclear ambitions.

Obviously you guys didn't hear his press conference today. But you it doesn't matter, you'll find fault no matter what. He's our President get over it. GO OBAMA.:cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Obviously you guys didn't hear his press conference today. But you it doesn't matter, you'll find fault no matter what. He's our President get over it. GO OBAMA.:cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader:

You wont be saying this in a yr. from now!!! This will be very intresting!:whistle:

We'll see who will be saying what. You'll be voting for him next term. Gotta love it.

I love it! Can't wait for Russia to step in next. What will you all do then Sh#t your pants?

Russia already has, there going to bring back the head coach Putin cause the schedule looks easy for the next four years:rofl:

will there ever be another vote? There is 4yrs to go and some strange things are already happening and he hasn’t even started his term.. this could be the Obamanation of Desolation. (from the holy bible)

every election I know of stocks always went up.. this time 2 days in a row record drops im just not going to look today.

"If it Walks Like a DUCK. QUACK'S Like a DUCK" .................

America Made it's Bed...................

Back