Who Obama really is...

Hi. Hi. When Obama said he wants to( fundamentaly change America ) What do you think he ment? Stop drinking soda and start drink water! He wanted for us to go from red/ white and blue to pink commies. look at all this gender stuff thete are only 2 boy and girl that is it not a 102 different genders a girl may think that she is a boy and a boy may think he is a girl but no way no how will he have a baby. What gender am I? I think that I am a turbo busa do I fit into the 102 genders or do I make it 103 genders?
I like eggs. Scrambled or sunny side up, hard boiled sometimes. Always have, and my cholesterol levels have always been really good. Hard to figure. Maybe everybody's different.

I like eggs. Scrambled or sunny side up, hard boiled sometimes. Always have, and my cholesterol levels have always been really good. Hard to figure. Maybe everybody's different.
HI. Yes every one is different but I do not want to chane you at all. Would you like me to tell you now you can eat only Msple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal no more eggs. To me that is what Obama said to me we all have to what he thinks is best.

HI. Yes every one is different but I do not want to chane you at all. Would you like me to tell you now you can eat only Msple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal no more eggs. To me that is what Obama said to me we all have to what he thinks is best.
I believe you are confusing expressing opinion with demanding change. If Obama had a weakness while in office, I thought he was too soft and not forceful enough. As much as I detest Trump, at least one knows where he stands, as horrifying as that sometimes is.

Back