Lie Lies and More Lies

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
With the McCain Palin track recored of out and out lying why do you think they will do ANYTHING they say they will?

McCain's lies overwhelm in their number, calculation and cynicism. Lately he has been on a rampage of untruths.

No, Obama does not intend to tax everyone. He would limit any income tax increase to households with incomes of more than $250,000. The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center finds that Obama's tax plan would cut taxes for 81 percent of all households, 95 percent of households with kids.

No, as an Illinois state legislator Obama did not push for "comprehensive sex education" for kindergarteners. He supported a proposal for age appropriate sex education -- which, for kindergarteners, would have meant only making them aware of the possibility of sex abuse and teaching them means to counter it.

No, Obama did not compare Sarah Palin to a pig. He used an old saw -- if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig -- to scoff at McCain's recent reinvention of himself as a candidate of change. McCain has often used the pig quip himself.

No, Obama didn't, sexist-like, "dismiss" Palin as just "good-looking." Obama's running mate Joe Biden used the term but only in amused self-deprecation, as one of several ways the vice-presidential candidates differ from one another.

No, it is not true that Obama "doesn't want to drill offshore." He has supported offshore drilling as part of a comprehensive energy plan that would include conservation, development support for non-fossil fuels and, if safety concerns are satisfied, nuclear energy.

No, Obama wouldn't "force families into a government-run health care system where a bureaucrat would stand between you and your doctor." Obama's plan would create a voluntary public option for the uninsured. Others would keep their current insurance.

The list unfortunately goes on. And -- unfortunately again -- not surprisingly. This is the third election in a row in which Republican candidates, their campaigns and their surrogates have relied heavily on overweening smears for success.

HEY LOOK PALIN LIES TOO!

The woman touted by John McCain as the most knowledgable person in America on energy issues has been having a lot of trouble getting her basic energy statistics straight. Last week, Sarah Palin told Charlie Gibson of ABC News that her state, Alaska, produced "nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of energy." Yesterday, she told a campaign rally in Golden, Colorado, that she had been responsible for overseeing "nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of oil and gas." Both claims are way off.

The Facts
While Alaska is a leading producer of crude oil, it produces relatively little natural gas, hardly any coal, and no nuclear power. Its share of oil production has been declining sharply, and now ranks lower than Texas and Louisiana. As the following table shows, Alaska is the ninth largest energy supplier in the United States, accounting for a modest 3.5 percent share of the nation's total energy production.

With the McCain Palin track recored of out and out lying why do you think they will do ANYTHING they say they will?

lol thank god the democrats dont lie... oh waite they do!!!! every one has a right to his or her own opinion on who would be the best president, but if i have to look at obama one more time i think im going to puke, Mc cain and palin have thier faults too but at least he fought for our country, he didnt sit in a church with a crazy ass man jumping and bouncing around like he was rabid and talking about how he hates the U.S.A.

What exactly has Obama ever done? I forgot... I do know that I live in Illinois and this state is in shambles and Obama hasn't been able to help us. I do know that for every one person killed in the war there are 3 people killed in Chicago, and what has he done about that? There is no limit to the depth that the Lib Democrats will go now! If you can beat up a good Christian mother of 5 that has a son going to Iraq, a toddler with special needs, a pregnant teenager who decided NOT to have an abortion (even she was attacked by the Dems!), and through hard work was able to get elected mayor of her town and then on to become governor of her state, it is par for the course to attack and degrade a genuine war hero for his inability to use a computer due to injuries received at the hands of his inhumane communist captors!

The Libs are clearly in panic mode! Keep the attacks going, you slimeballs! Of course, when Conservatives point out FACTS about Obama’s legislation and past associations, the Libs squeal “personal attack” and call for John McCain to stick to the issues!

Last edited:
lol thank god the democrats dont lie... oh waite they do!!!! every one has a right to his or her own opinion on who would be the best president, but if i have to look at obama one more time i think im going to puke, Mc cain and palin have thier faults too but at least he fought for our country, he didnt sit in a church with a crazy ass man jumping and bouncing around like he was rabid and talking about how he hates the U.S.A.

So show me. It is easy to say "democrats dont lie... oh waite they do!!!! "

Show me where Obama has lied on the McCain's position.

These are not my opinions they are documented incidences where McCain had LIED about Obama's position on the issues and Palin lying about her state.

Get you head out of the sand.

What exactly has Obama ever done? I forgot... I do know that I live in Illinois and this state is in shambles and Obama hasn't been able to help us. I do know that for every one person killed in the war there are 3 people killed in Chicago, and what has he done about that?

Stick to the issue!

McCain has out and out lied to you, yet you support him. Why?

Why, given the fact that he lies to you, do you think he will do what he says if elected?

Got news for ya, they all lie. So vote your concience and be done with it.

:beerchug:

P.

What exactly has Obama ever done? I forgot... I do know that I live in Illinois and this state is in shambles and Obama hasn't been able to help us. I do know that for every one person killed in the war there are 3 people killed in Chicago, and what has he done about that?

What have you done about it? What has anyone done about it? I'm not an Obama supporter, cant stand him. We need to quit looking for gov't officials to change things and start changing them ourselves. We need to quit expecting the gov't to bail us out everytime something bad happens.

McCaiblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah............................

40 of your 45 posts are about politics. You really should find something more constructive to do with your life instead of :deadhorse:

40 of your 45 posts are about politics. You really should find something more constructive to do with your life instead of :deadhorse:

Maybe it is beacue I care about the country...or maybe it is just timing...either way it is more productive than you worring about how much I post...

What have you done about it? What has anyone done about it? I'm not an Obama supporter, cant stand him. We need to quit looking for gov't officials to change things and start changing them ourselves. We need to quit expecting the gov't to bail us out everytime something bad happens.

So if it is "our" job to run the state, what do I pay Obama to do...besides going out to campaign in "57" states.

I plan on making it to one of remaining 57 states that Obama is going to visit myself..

I also want to know about his Muslim religion and the church he goes to, I mean do we not model ourselves after our mentors? His pastor is pretty outspoken and by all indications pretty tight with the guy (well until the press got hold of a few taped sermons)

Now about those property dealings in Chi Town.. (and his political supporters) .
William Ayers (now denounced)
Rita and Tony Rezko (now denounced)
Rev. Wright (now denounced)
{insert name here when discovered} (now denounced)

Just an awful lot of gray stuff floating around here that is not very clear... (or at the least pretty suspect)

So if it is "our" job to run the state, what do I pay Obama to do...besides going out to lie in "57" states.

Fixed that for ya.:laugh:

And good luck finding an answer to that question. You get my point though right? We shouldn't be sitting around waiting for the gov't to make this a better place to live when we can go out and make it better ourselves.

Guys lets face facts there all politicians, therefore they lie or at best get some of their facts mixed up. I don't see how any one of them can get all the facts st right. That's why when they are in office they have a ton of advisers. I hate he said she said politics. I wish they would just level with us and tell us what they are going to do, and leave the mudslinging alone, but they won't.
As for me it is again time to vote for the lesser of two evils, I will vote conservative, not liberal.

I plan on making it to one of remaining 57 states that Obama is going to visit myself..

I also want to know about his Muslim religion and the church he goes to, I mean do we not model ourselves after our mentors? His pastor is pretty outspoken and by all indications pretty tight with the guy (well until the press got hold of a few taped sermons)

Now about those property dealings in Chi Town.. (and his political supporters) .
William Ayers (now denounced)
Rita and Tony Rezko (now denounced)
Rev. Wright (now denounced)
{insert name here when discovered} (now denounced)

Just an awful lot of gray stuff floating around here that is not very clear... (or at the least pretty suspect)

Is this the BEST you can do? All of these have been looked at a million times and there is NO smoking gun. If there was McCain would not have to lie about Obama's position on real issues. Get off the bridge to Nowhere...

Guys lets face facts there all politicians, therefore they lie or at best get some of their facts mixed up. I don't see how any one of them can get all the facts st right. That's why when they are in office they have a ton of advisers. I hate he said she said politics. I wish they would just level with us and tell us what they are going to do, and leave the mudslinging alone, but they won't.
As for me it is again time to vote for the lesser of two evils, I will vote conservative, not liberal.
I posted earlier that the first one to get on track with issues and forget the slander tactics would get my vote...

Besides.... Hillary already told us everything we need to know about Obama..

WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence.

According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops - and that it was in the interests of both sides not to have an agreement negotiated by the Bush administration in its "state of weakness and political confusion."

"However, as an Iraqi, I prefer to have a security agreement that regulates the activities of foreign troops, rather than keeping the matter open." Zebari says.

Though Obama claims the US presence is "illegal," he suddenly remembered that Americans troops were in Iraq within the legal framework of a UN mandate. His advice was that, rather than reach an accord with the "weakened Bush administration," Iraq should seek an extension of the UN mandate.

While in Iraq, Obama also tried to persuade the US commanders, including Gen. David Petraeus, to suggest a "realistic withdrawal date." They declined.

Obama has made many contradictory statements with regard to Iraq. His latest position is that US combat troops should be out by 2010. Yet his effort to delay an agreement would make that withdrawal deadline impossible to meet.

Supposing he wins, Obama's administration wouldn't be fully operational before February - and naming a new ambassador to Baghdad and forming a new negotiation team might take longer still.

By then, Iraq will be in the throes of its own campaign season. Judging by the past two elections, forming a new coalition government may then take three months. So the Iraqi negotiating team might not be in place until next June.

Then, judging by how long the current talks have taken, restarting the process from scratch would leave the two sides needing at least six months to come up with a draft accord. That puts us at May 2010 for when the draft might be submitted to the Iraqi parliament - which might well need another six months to pass it into law.

Look I just showed you many instances of LIES told by McCain yet you still defend him.

Wake up, you are being lied to now, why do you think that will stop if eleceted?

Back