Obama-mccain issue comparison chart

Then you would not get a pay increase.

However if there were a greater demand for your services based on individuals having more disposal income would you not need to hire more workers to meet that demand?

Actually I think this is more commentary from fantasy land, If there is greater demand but less income, why work harder to givr the money to someone else, what is in it for the business to hire more employees under Obama's plan, it is cheaper to take the business elsewhere. More businesses going to Mexico maybe?

Why can't I dream, most of what I have read of Obama's plans, they are out there as far as my idea however they have no credible backing through a plan that seems as though it would work.

I am tired of seeing our welfare program as a free ride for people capable of working to live off of and also people that have not even applied to being granted citizenship.

Already happening.

Not that this will happen but if we took every unemplotment office and re designed the function and had a goverment based training program at each location for jobs available in that community funded half by the companies and half by the governent I feel we could turn the currnet programs around.

We could make it mandatory to take these classes or the government hand outs stopped.

You need skilled work first. Ordering a hambuger might change however. (lord knows I can't get one made right) Those sitting on thier azz will continue doing so. Remember, there entitled.

Under Obama's plan I agree this would be a problem, but if we gave enough of a tax break to make a plan work, the ones that were capable, of not a plan to still give aid but only if they work not for sitting on their azzes. That is the real problem right now. If you work you should get help, if you refuse to work, screw you!!!

Used some cash we are giving to banks through our taxes to start government funded day cares that would be free of charge for people on the programs.

Paid assistance during the classes and then they were given a job at a lower pay scale on a 90 day trial period in which they were given child care for free and assistance financially. After that period the businesses were required to bring them up to a reasonable income.

A form of welfare as most would just flunk out and continue on welfare. Buisness should not be required to do anything. The employee needs to bring he/she up the ranks.

If they flunk out, the lose welfare or atleast are forced to stay working or find a lower paying non trained job or no free $$$$

There would also be a regulation that all involved have been an American citizen for atl east one year prior.

Good point. No agrument here.

This would benefit the government and us tax payers by allowing people to get off the programs now in place, would benefit the companies involved. The lower income they would pay for 90 days would pay for training and they would be open for major tax breaks for being involved in the programs, the person in the program would now have a career and be a productive member of society. The tax break would be incentive to keep those employees past the 90 day period. In my opinion, this would save billions in what we pay to have people sitting on their azzes collecting checks to not work. It would also keep businesses here at home and open companies to hiring more employees and producing more money, more us products, and more work

Great points however if the other side comes into play ie: more tax on small buisness, the opposite will occur.

+100, But of course neither side would approve such a concept, just me thinking for a few minutes, who am I when we got professionals looking out for our best interests and know what is best for us like politicians :whistle:

This leads us back to the first paragraph. :)

I am tired of seeing our welfare program as a free ride for people capable of working to live off of and also people that have not even applied to being granted citizenship.

r8

HMMMMM:whistle:

Actually I think this is more commentary from fantasy land, If there is greater demand but less income, why work harder to givr the money to someone else, what is in it for the business to hire more employees under Obama's plan, it is cheaper to take the business elsewhere. More businesses going to Mexico maybe?

:clap:

r8

Back